SI.com's 16 worst dressed teams

ZapRowsdower8

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously!!! This article look like they spent all of five minutes on it. The Jags among others have more than decent looks, definitely don't belong in the 16 Worst dressed teams in sports. I agree I think they had a bunch of photos and decided what can we do with this. Asanine!

What the...Nashville? The Predators? Worst dressed? Yeah right.

Let's face it, SI is NOT the source to trust with hockey. Because of that, they make as much fun of it as they can so it LOOKS like they know what they're talking about...which is none.

Seriously, how can you only have 1-2 pages of the Hurricanes winning the Cup and less than 1 page about Buffalo going 10-0 and have 5 pages on a freaking golfing tournament?!

If they can't even cover the most basic NHL information, they can't be trusted with jerseys. Most of the sweaters on that list I happen to like. Remember, they failed to list Buffalo's jersey as one of the worst, and I'm pretty sure that most of us are in agreement that it is pretty bad.

The only ones I agreed with were the Bills, D-Rays and T-Wolves. Other than that, dude doesn't know WTF he's talking about. Doesn't surprise me to hear that he's an actual fashion critic... he's used to giving props to crap that maybe 2% of the population would even want to wear.

Evidently, he's never seen the Providence Bruins:

a2_1_b.JPG

as a graphic design student let me just say, "AAAAAAHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!"

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The only ones I agreed with were the Bills, D-Rays and T-Wolves. Other than that, dude doesn't know WTF he's talking about. Doesn't surprise me to hear that he's an actual fashion critic... he's used to giving props to crap that maybe 2% of the population would even want to wear.

a2_1_b.JPG

I believe (and I may be wrong) that these are just their warm-up jerseys.

the reason entertainment entities make lists or countdowns is because it is supposed to create discussion and disagreements with the list in question, therefore creating interest in the entity that supplied the list.

this thread would have ended at one page if it really were the 16 worst dressed teams in all of sport.

Worse yet, if I'm comprehending this correctly:

Herewith, some of Mr. B's finer quips about such luminaries as Bjork and Mary-Kate Olsen affixed to the uniforms that most seem to fit his description.

They're not even his own comments on the uniforms, they're comments about dresses, recycled by SI for these uniforms. That's like using movie reviews to describe a basketball jersey.

a2_1_b.JPG

I believe (and I may be wrong) that these are just their warm-up jerseys.

Yep..those are not game jerseys.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Thanks Mr. Blackwell. Now, do you have anything to contribute to the advancement of our civilization?

Seriously, he could have just as easily said what he did about the Hurricanes about the Red Wings. I'll bet SI didn't show those to him or publish what he did said just to avoid the backlash against slamming the Red Wings.

I don't know why people don't like the Bengals' jerseys. I think they're sharp. Well, that is, as soon as they ditch the white side panels on the black jersey.

The only ones I agree with on this list are the Blue Jackets, Sabres and Bills. Everyone else is fine. I think there need to be a lot more NBA teams on this list. Bobcats, Jazz, Kings, Bucks, Pacers, Warriors IMO all need to change their unis.

espnsig.gif

Yeah there were some uniforms that I was not a big fan of, but nothing that I would call Worst Dressed although I do not like the Bills Uniform.

I was surprised that they did not like the Minnesota Wild as many people LOVE it.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

SI.com has been full of poor effort lately. That whole "playboy playmate picks the NFL with Dr. Z" feature is the nadir. I think they also gave Jenn Sterger a column. The same Jenn Sterger primarily known for going to Florida State games with her massive teats falling out of her shirts.

Archived