Houston Dynamo to change their colour scheme?

IceCap

It looks pretty orange to me. I'm guessing it's just a poor life-to-web color translation.

Gotta agree with that. Plus I don't see Dynamo "jumping on the red bandwagon" and abandoning a colour scheme that is unique to the league and that a whole slew of fans have become attached to.

It looks pretty orange to me. I'm guessing it's just a poor life-to-web color translation.

Gotta agree with that. Plus I don't see Dynamo "jumping on the red bandwagon" and abandoning a colour scheme that is unique to the league and that a whole slew of fans have become attached to.

They're staying orange and white and adding a little bit of light blue to their 2007 jerseys:

PAAAAAFABJFNHGEH.jpg

In other words, they're adopting the color scheme of the World Cup champion Netherlands women's field hockey team. Or Pat Summitt's Tennessee Lady Vols.

PAAAIAEOOHGPHGEH.jpg

The jerseys are subject to change; there could be a sponsor logo on the front this year if they make a deal.

They're staying orange and white and adding a little bit of light blue to their 2007 jerseys:

PAAAAAFABJFNHGEH.jpg

PAAAIAEOOHGPHGEH.jpg

The jerseys are subject to change; there could be a sponsor logo on the front this year if they make a deal.

Any other MLS 2007 jerseys unveiled?

I think adidas is only using the Onere (Toronto jersey) and the other style (Houston and Colorado) this season. Which sucks in my opinion. They should add these 2 to the three styles rolled out last year instead of replacing them all. As far as keeper jerseys adidas has already rolled out 3 designs at soccer.com. I actually bought the style that resembles Houston's kit. It's not too bad which means Columbus won't wear it. They tend to get stuck with the cheaper jerseys which is the Precio this year. I just really wish MLS would sell keeper jerseys!

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

As much as I despise the lazy templating of Adidas, I sense a navy Red Bulls jersey is in my near future. And possibly a grey Toronto FC shirt.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived