Description of Dallas Stars new unis

KrazyHorse

those mockups would be pretty nice, actually. I like the sound of these... who knew Dallas' jersies had the potential to go from one of the worst in the league to what could possibly be one of the best?!?!

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

starsnewunis.jpg

Looks craptacular.

You know what they arnt that bad. But the gold on the "whites" seems out of place. But overall not bad.

Yea, after looking at that concept I could totally support that uniform change.

This uniform mix-up will be a lot of fun, for better or for worse.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

The Stars need a new logo. The current logo just doesn't work in my opinion. They need something "TEXAS." I thought when they moved from Minnesota they should have changed their name to the Dallas Lone Stars.

Except one is singular and the other plural. It's a paradox.

EDIT:

I would like to see Dallas use the A from their STARS wordmark for their A captains(much like Calgary does with the old Atlanta logo.

starsnewunis.jpg

Looks craptacular.

ya, needs stripes.

Anywho, The dark one is slick, though it does need a little more gold. I like it.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

WAHEY! I'm liking the sound of this. He got me with this:

"From what I've heard, they are very simple and basic..."

Three cheers for the Stars if this is correct.

The Stars need a new logo. The current logo just doesn't work in my opinion. They need something "TEXAS." I thought when they moved from Minnesota they should have changed their name to the Dallas Lone Stars.

Except one is singular and the other plural. It's a paradox.

I always thought the Lone Stars name would have been fine. Hell, if you want to get all technical about team nicknames, you might as well throw the Lakers out right now, and what Jazz exists in Utah?

What is that logo on the front there supposed to be?

no offense alphabet man, but that yellow is impossible to read, and the alternating colors is very distracting.

Ya I agree.

Use stripes instead.

I would prefer it if all teams can have the same logo that will be there on the jerseys.. example of what I hate the most would be Ottawa with that Roman senator logo for away jersey and the 3d face forwarding Senator on the home jersey..and also Washington with that flying eagle on away jersey and that odd looking Capitol logo on home jersey... I would like it if all teams can stick to their primary logos on the jerseys period and leave the other logos to alternate or vintage jerseys to be shown once in a while!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Why do the Stars feel the need to go more traditional?

I think their current designs are creative yet tasteful and are probably some of the best uniforms in the league.

These sound too cookie-cutter generic hockey jersey.

And the fact that they don't match bugs me too.

Archived