Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Special Series:

All-Star Game

Kansas City Scouts

US National Team

Winnipeg Jets

Well first I'd like to say that I brought back the red sweater full-time, because the black sucks. Period. I added gold to the color scheme since its the most prominent color in the logo and I think it flows nicely. As well, I matched up the striping patterns on both sweaters because I think it should've been done a long time ago. As for the alternate, just a throwback to their 20's sweater but slighty altered to fit modern regulations. I think it looks pretty badass personally.

blackhawks.png

C&C as always...

I like it except I fon't think the yellow looks good in the middle stripe on the red... Its too lite next to the white. Maybe try the same stripe pattern as the Road uniform

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like it except I fon't think the yellow looks good in the middle stripe on the red... Its too lite next to the white. Maybe try the same stripe pattern as the Road uniform

Maybe something like this on the red to match the road jersey:(quick mockup)

redhawkjersy.gif

Otherwise Great, clean, professional concept....as always.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

As far as the parameters of your project (i.e., you have to make some changes, or it's not a concept), I like it. I do prefer LEWJ's striping mock-up, but overall, you treated the Indian Head with the reverence and respect that it's ownership group should, but doesn't. Regardless, the 'Hawks are one of those jerseys that should never change.

As far as the parameters of your project (i.e., you have to make some changes, or it's not a concept), I like it. I do prefer LEWJ's striping mock-up, but overall, you treated the Indian Head with the reverence and respect that it's ownership group should, but doesn't. Regardless, the 'Hawks are one of those jerseys that should never change.

Sorry man, but that just doesn't do it for me. It is a sweater like Montreal that you can't really change. However I have always wanted to see the Hawks wear an alt. that has the Tomahawk C as the main logo.

Yes I agree whole-heartdly with you, but this is an NHL Redsign project, even the untouchables must be touched (see: Montreal, Detroit).

As for the crossing tomahawk C, I personally don't think it's strong enough on its own to be a crest on a jersey. IMO it's a perfect shoulder patch.

I love the Alt...and the rest of the concept isn't bad either, however, I'm in the boat that says the Hawks ahve a jersey that should never change.

in following to the previous poster I'd like to say speedy these are good, scary good!

untitled-6.jpg

I like it, I agree with the fact you cant really change it, but I do like it. I would suggest that you change the stripes on the shorts of the alternate to match the jersey, but that's the only thing i think needs to be changed. Good Work in my opinion

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

please dear god lose the yellow... I agree with the other comments... 'Hawks are classic and should never change... long live chain stitching!

the Blackhawks should not have an alternate... none of the original 6 should in my humble opinion...

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

Archived