NBA Uniform Database

HarperK

Heres a preview of what will make up a large as possible database for all NBA teams, including throwbacks/historical jerseys... C+C appreciated

phoenixsunsroadjg5.png

phoenixsunshometo3.png

phoenixsunsalttr4.png

dallasmavericksroadbl2.png

dallasmaverickshomesv4.png

dallasmavericksroadbl2.png

dallasmaverickshomesv4.png

charlottebobcatsroadmc8.png

charlottebobcatshomemy3.png

charlottebobcatsalthb3.png

bostoncelticsroadcc3.png

bostoncelticshomeiv6.png

bostoncelticsalttg3.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work so far. Love the templates.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

mavs are doubled, but the third jersey is also missing :(

i have more teams done, just without the numbers right now...the mavs 3rd is one of them

dallasmavericksaltbi7.png

ALSO: I cant remove the double posted mavericks...since it combined my first 3 or 4 posts, i cant go back and remove links (will say too many images in one post

All I can say is wow. If it can resemble anything like nhluniforms.com we are in for one real treat!! Good stuff, I can't wait to see some of the historical jerseys and even the old school Raptors ones!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Has anyone done a Mavs uni in Royal Blue? I'd kinda like to see an alt of that instead of the green.

Just for you.

dallasmavericksfantasyaf2.png

Edit: Ignore the shorts cut, didnt know it was there when i saved...

those are awesome, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!! i was wondering if you stopped doing the ncaa unis or are just taking a sabatical?

Im doing NBA now, the NCAA templates are sufficient for now. Ive done enough work for others:)

All the NBA teams i do will eventually be added into a public template(just the NBA teams' blank uniforms)

These are cool :shocked::shocked::shocked: But the mavs home jersey numbers are outlined in silver not navy blue

dirkpostup_400_070301.jpg

and you should try to do more fantasy jersey concepts like the royal blue you did for the mavs (ex: nuggets yellow, knicks orange, etc.).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

These are cool :shocked::shocked::shocked: But the mavs home jersey numbers are outlined in silver not navy blue

Yeah i just had some reference pics att he time that looked like there was a navy outline, then silver outline, but apparently the navy outline i saw was just the stitching making it look darker.

and you should try to do more fantasy jersey concepts like the royal blue you did for the mavs (ex: nuggets yellow, knicks orange, etc.).

I plan to as i go along, just for fun

Archived