Preds new logo

josh_cat_eyes

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok why is this such a big deal eh? ohhhhhhh theres some new out lines, ohh a slight color change, this doesn't need a whole thred, serously

When you learn to spell correctly, you can start to make sarcastic comments.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

ok why is this such a big deal eh? ohhhhhhh theres some new out lines, ohh a slight color change, this doesn't need a whole thred, serously

When you learn the point of this board, you can start to make sarcastic comments.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

When you learn the point of this board, you can start to make sarcastic comments.

Ok dude, I know the point of this bord, but this is too much. Its not realy a new logo, its just got afew new lines so its not a new logo, more of re-do.

Ok dude, I know the point of this bord, but this is too much. Its not realy a new logo, its just got afew new lines so its not a new logo, more of re-do.

Have you ever made a coherent post in your life? You show no respect to anyone if you continue to post the most garbled and illegible posts, and expect people to be able to decipher them to understand your point.

There's this thing called a dictionary. Use it. For once.

Have you ever made a coherent post in your life? You show no respect to anyone if you continue to post the most garbled and illegible posts, and expect people to be able to decipher them to understand your point.

There's this thing called a dictionary. Use it. For once.

ok look its a message bord, don't worry about spelling too much

ps sorry about your fake auns! :P

How can I explain what's going on here... Um... hey! I know... a diagram!

------		  ----------
| |
| |
| | <---- Hole
| |
| |
| |
You---> o |
| \|/| |
| | | |
| / \u <---- Shovel
----------

Get my drift?

And so I at least have some business in making this post, i'll say that the logo is ugly, but in the same way a chihuahua is ugly. Sometimes if you look at it right, it's so ugly, it's cute.

philly.png

Very well put. I always hated this logo until I actually saw it in action on the alternates, and it doesn't look that bad. I think it's because from the ice you can't make out all the ridiculous over-detailing and unecessary colors. I think the alternate sweaters have a lot of potential, they just need to change the awful striping and numbers.

This is a message board, not a chat room. In a chat room, you can use what ever grammar you want, because it's a live conversation.

A message board is NOT a live conversation. You have to rely on the written word. If I can't read it to understand it, it doesn't earn my respect.

------		  ----------
| |
| |
| | <---- Hole
| |
| |
| |
You---> o |
| \|/| |
| | | |
| / \u <---- Shovel
----------

Priceless. That one is getting saved.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If it doesn't deserve it's own thread, then what does? If Channing Frye's missing base serif (my new favorite mystery) gets its own thread, why shouldn't this. This is a logo change, however small, for a major league team. Not some AHL club, not division III school. Where would you suggest we discuss this?

Back on topic, I don't really think the change makes much of a difference.

But I like all of the preds logos. But they do look like they belong on three seperate teams. They need to pick one (the skull is my favorite) and then build a set around that.

I don't care for mustard uniforms however. That logo on mustard reminds me of the yellow power ranger.

untitled.jpg

powerrangersyellow1c.jpg

(those pics are from the internet - I DON'T OWN THOSE TOYS!! lol)

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

heh, I've always liked the Preds alt logo, but any of yall watch Bleach? cus it just occurred to me, that cat looks like a hollow.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived