Apparently Devin Hester is really fast

OB33

Madden always overrates players. They hand out 80s and 90s player ratings like they mean nothing, they should be a little more strict in their ratings.

With that said, I'm kinda surprised they're giving Hester a 100 for speed when even Dante Hall did not receive the 100 rating for either agility, acceleration or speed.

heh, I want Favre on the cover...at the very least, to make up for being the coverboy for those crappy QB Club games (seriously, QB Club 2000 and 2001 were the worst football games I've ever had the displeasure of playing...only thing they had over any other game was they bothered to put in decent celebration cutscenes after you win the conference title games and super bowl)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

more importantly, who is on the cover

is it tom brady, carson palmer?

cover_inline_240.gif

C'mon, Drew Brees!

I've heard it's Champ Bailey....QB silhouette is a decoy.

SHUT UP!! I know it's supposed to be a DB, but I really hope Champ turns them down, if they even ask.

Maybe it'll be Chris McAlister or Ty Law, someone other than Bailey.

cover_inline_240.gif

C'mon, Drew Brees!

SHUT UP!! I know it's supposed to be a DB, but I really hope Champ turns them down, if they even ask.

I've read Bailey a few times on the 'net, and I also heard them talking about him on the cover this morning on WEEI here in Boston...not a confirmation by any means, but take it for what you will.

cover_inline_240.gif

C'mon, Drew Brees!

I've read Bailey a few times on the 'net, and I also heard them talking about him on the cover this morning on WEEI here in Boston...not a confirmation by any means, but take it for what you will.

I know, it's been on the Broncos message board several times, that he's who EA wants #1. I just hope that he doesn't end up being the guy.

I still stand by my belief that Madden should re-do the game with special teams enhanced attributes. I've never seen a player as quick as Hester, and the only player more agile I've seen is Barry Sanders. When playing Madden with just having Hester be 100 speed, I doubt it'll be much more noticeable than if he was 99. Punt returns especially are still screwed up in Madden, the coverage always breaks down immediately.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Devin Hester is fast. He's really, really fast. He's so fast, he makes fast people look....... Not fast.

No, I don't think he should have a 100 speed rating though, when 100 ratings haven't even been used before.

MegatronSig2.jpg

cover_inline_240.gif

C'mon, Drew Brees!

I know, it's been on the Broncos message board several times, that he's who EA wants #1. I just hope that he doesn't end up being the guy.

I think Champ Bailey is the next person to be jinxed and injured next season.....I mean to be on the cover of Madden 08

Archived