new Oregon State football uniforms

bowld

go to ign.com they have new video and pics up for upcoming ncaa 08 game for 360 system. looks like OSU has new uni's and the number font looks alot like the new mark they came up with..

personally i love the pants but think the jersey looks STUPID!

ncaa-football-08-20070426051549186.jpg

ncaa-football-08-20070426051548155.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make it a hat trick, then - men calling themselves "Beavers" and wearing orange sports bros. Hmm... :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Count me in among those who thinks the orange part of the jersey looks like the players just came from a plus-size panty raid. I don't get it in the least.

Also, the number font appears very similar to what the Philadelphia Soul were using before this season.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Nice BRA! BWAHHHAA!

This beats the BYU bib, hands down!

Do these idiot designers ever think about what they're doing?

Actually I believe it's called a BRO.

Or a "manziere" if you prefer.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Nice BRA! BWAHHHAA!

This beats the BYU bib, hands down!

Do these idiot designers ever think about what they're doing?

Actually I believe it's called a BRO.

Or a "manziere" if you prefer.

Thanks, now I have that image in my mind of Frank Costanza dancing around in his BRO.

I have to say, the orange one isn't bad. I get a WFL Memphis Southmen vibe off of it. I'd like to see the back, though, to see if there really is a contrasting-color nameplate area.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived