New Bruins jerseys unveiled

spyboy1

Here are the new Boston Bruins jerseys.

I love 'em and think the secondary logo is a work of genius.

I can't believe they turned out as awesome as they did. Check out all those horizontal stripes!

MAEA101062111_1024x768.jpg

new_logos460x235.jpg200706_black_jersey.png200706_white_jersey.png

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are so beautiful. And this coming from a card-carrying Bruins hater. I now have hope for the rest of the league.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Beauty. I thought I'd never hear of anyone on this board creaming their shorts over anything involving the word "Boston"

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I really wish the black jersey had a thin black stripe between the yellow and white on the shoulders. Then it'd be pretty near perfect.

On the white I'd like to see the same kind of thin white stripe between the yellow and black, but regardless, I'm not sure I'd call that one near perfect. Something doesn't quite do it for me with the white. It's nice enough though.

I like the updated spoked B. And I like the bear on the secondary crest, but the shape and weird arching (I know they come directly from an old logo) isn't very good in my opinion.

Anyways, in spite of a few negatives (IMO), this is a HUGE upgrade.

Man, I really HATE the Bruins now. I have SERIOUS jersey envy. Freaking Sabres and their freaking Slugalo! Too hell with you, Dire Banana Slug!

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

While being nice in and of itself, the shoulder patch looks aweful right in the middle of the yellow insert IMO.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Adding the serifs to the B is sort of a pointless change, but it doesn't bother me so much anymore. I like the striping and the new bear logo. Kudos to Reebok for not screwing this one up. My worst fears of "futuristic" stripes and a Bruinslug did not come true.

I'm a little upset with the lack of continuity from one jersey to the other. They are both great jerseys, but it would've been even better if they white jersey had yellow shoulders with black stripes rather than the other way around, and if that sleeve on the white jersey extended all the way to the yellow stripes. I guess I'm just OCD like that.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm a little upset with the lack of continuity from one jersey to the other.

Lack of Continuity?!?!?!

Huh?

Your statement boggles my fragile little mind...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived