Cleveland State rolling out new logos

Chiefster2000

Good. I always thought that logo was ridiculously silly and nonsensical. What the hell does a little green ball man have to do with Vikings? He looked more like a Martian, if anything.

And those sport-specific logos are hilarious! I especially like the ones which use some kind of ball for his head.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunate. It was one of my favorite logos in the Horizon. Hopefully they do a better job with their new set than UWGB did.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Another one that used to do separate mascots for each sport - Oregon (with a Donald Duck-style duck in various poses. The track one was a hurdler, African American with a very big Afro.)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

I've seen a few things on their on line store, but I won't post them until I know they're "official". I really do not think they are. I HOPE the one described in #2. isn't!

1. A "V" with a viking helmet hanging off of it.

2. Generic "Cleveland" where the "V" is also the "V" in Vikings, "State" is above "ELAND". It then includes a ball for whatever sport. (Seen in Below Post)

Chiefster, If you've seen the logo being used on athletic apparel, then you should be able to post it without worries.

Archived