Washington Capitals

capn89

I like the overall design of the jersey. The logo looks good on there and the shoulder logo looks great. I like the spots under the arms and the striping pattern you used. Nice work.

Thank you very much. :)

Will you be putting this in EA sports for the PC? Nice job.

When I first started doing jersey designs it was because I used to love sticking my jerseys into NHL 2001 or NHL 2002. I just sort of got stuck in that era and that's what I use to make my concepts and stuff now. I do usually end up putting them into the game just to get an "action" shot, but I don't have any plans to do that any time soon.

Those look sharp. I'd prefer those over what they actually came out with. Great Job!

Thank you. :)

Horizontal stripes on the hem should go all the way around or not be present at all. The inset (if that's the proper term) stripes (more like "fill") is a little modern, while the stripes and neck are traditional. I'd go one way or the other. I think the "crest" can be used in either application.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Excellent stuff. I love the blue home jersey you created. I wish the Capitals did go to a blue, and not red, home jersey. But they went for tradition and had to bring back the red. Maybe a blue alternate down the line?

I like the color inserts under the arms. I hated this aspect about the new RBK jerseys, but with the right colors and piping, it enhances the jersey.

I love the execution here, Capn! I think everything flows together tremendously. At first, I didn't like the colours on the side of the jersey, but now I really do. Would love to see some action shots of it in whatever NHL series game you put them in.

Excellant work!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived