2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

wrong,thats pretty much similar to what the avs will wear. give or take a few select mods and logos. Its not a few tweaks here or there, its jersey makeover. Gone is the mountain template, in is the similar lake erie template.

Great_Lakes_Lake_Erie.png

409278fd7bf2efa2c2330bf540b672aa.300.jpg6eb3d4ef16c21fd971588d27db527283.300.jpg

I don't see it.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wrong,thats pretty much similar to what the avs will wear. give or take a few select mods and logos. Its not a few tweaks here or there, its jersey makeover. Gone is the mountain template, in is the similar lake erie template.

That goes against nearly every rumor that's been swirling around about the Avs previously. What's the source on this one?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Does anyone recall a sports team commemorating an event like this? I can't remember a uniform commemoration for a historical event like the city's founding.

The WLAF's Montreal Machine had an anniversary logo patch (200? 250? 300?) for the city on their jerseys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

So, um, am I the only one who kinda LIKES the new Calgary set? I wouldn't say they're particularly good, but I wouldn't say they're the worst that's been brought out this year. That honor goes to the Isles, Nucks, and Preds.

So, um, am I the only one who kinda LIKES the new Calgary set? I wouldn't say they're particularly good, but I wouldn't say they're the worst that's been brought out this year. That honor goes to the Isles, Nucks, and Preds.

I also kind of like them. I like the pants stripes and the sock stripes (minus the back not connecting). I think if you fixed the socks and eased up on the pipping then you would have a pretty nice uniform. I also like the Canucks jersey as well. I think the Isles, Preds, Sens, Lightning, Flyers and maybe the Penguins and the Panthers are worse.

Carolina gets an A+ from me. Those shoulder pipes actually work very nicely.

I have no complaints about the Canes' uniforms except that the changes were changes for the sake of changes. While it's not a downgrade, it's not an improvement by any means--so why not just stick with the old ones on the new template?

Oh, that's right, I forgot...

moneybags.jpg

Archived