2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already have three authentic Wild jerseys, so I'm set on that front. I won't be buying an Edge any time soon. :D

Hopefully my Crosby replica can survive a few more half-season ticket plans. Two years and its already a "veteran" of sorts. :D

(might get a replica of the new ones though, just for the hell of it)

oBIgzrL.png

Y'know, while I didn't feel that the Pens really needed much of a change, I have to say that I like these. Glad to see that they kept the same name/number font. The Pens have always used a somewhat "large" set, or at least on the wide side, but they do look bigger than usual on those. I'm guessing that it's due to the Edge cut being trimmer, but that's an uneducated guess.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

At least the pens jerseys are a lateral move of some sorts, not some lame piping by the isles, or some dumb city name across the top or bottom or same piping as 2 jerseys or the t-shirt look.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Long time no post, but after seeing the new Flames uniforms I thought I'd give my opinion. The Flames set turned out way worse than I thought, way to busy, probably worse than the Nashville jerseys- at least their piping goes somewhere.

Some other things that piss me off about the uniforms are that they have those thin horizontal stripes at the bottom of the jersey; either go with vertical stripes or horizontal, don't try and do both.

At least they got rid of the stupid horse, but its too bad they replaced it with those stupid flags. I like the Alberta idea but it is poorly executed but at least it seems to be pissing off the Oiler fans. I think it would work well as something like this:Picture3.png

..and the Canada flag isn't really necessary.

I guess the only think I like about these are the pants stripes

and the socks are just ridiculous.

At least the Habs know how to do a good update.

Archived