2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ottawa sort of leak, but I doubt those are the real jerseys. The old jerseys are in the video as well and the centre ice logo is still the old one.

Where do you see anything close to a leak?

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Those are all last years uniforms and logos. There are shots of Washington vs. Columbus in there too. Maybe that's what you're mistaking for the leak.

No, at the beginning of the video when he is stickhandling and whatnot, that's a jersey they have never worn...

LOL!

66ca9mu.png

I think he is talking about the very beginning, even before that. The is a black and white picture of a white Senators jersey. Also in that shot, the Bruins goalie is wearing the new jerseys, so it could be a leak. To me, it just looks like last years road uniforms.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Ottawa sort of leak, but I doubt those are the real jerseys. The old jerseys are in the video as well and the centre ice logo is still the old one.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Those are all last years uniforms and logos. There are shots of Washington vs. Columbus in there too. Maybe that's what you're mistaking for the leak.

No, at the beginning of the video when he is stickhandling and whatnot, that's a jersey they have never worn...

LOL!

66ca9mu.png

I think he is talking about the very beginning, even before that. The is a black and white picture of a white Senators jersey. Also in that shot, the Bruins goalie is wearing the new jerseys, so it could be a leak. To me, it just looks like last years road uniforms.

Very definitely last year's roads.

LOL!

66ca9mu.png

I don't remember them as last year's roads....

4kv29i.jpg

new pics for the Blues! but their still in last years jerseys. they made commercials last week, that will start running tomorrow in 98-07 sweaters. Doug Weight has flowers in his hands ready to present them in todays paper. i'm seriously doubting they can improve on what they have. hopefully they have enough gonads to not look like 95-98 diagonal disater vertically.

So that Oiler's leak looks like a practice jersey.

Yup. Traditionally, most NHL game jerseys have had some sort of horizontal or diagonal or swooshy colour or striping pattern around the hem of the jersey. Practice jerseys typically have not, so that may be why you're having that reaction. Its certainly one I've had to any of the new jerseys with nothing around the the hem.

I was talking about the NHL video games, and what I meant was I doubt they would have the Oilers in practice jerseys against Vancouver in their vintage uni's.

They could be vintage blue colored practise uniforms...

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

LOL!

66ca9mu.png

I don't remember them as last year's roads....

I wasn't referring to the picture, I was referring to his comment about the B&W part of the video looking like last year's roads.

I was talking about the NHL video games, and what I meant was I doubt they would have the Oilers in practice jerseys against Vancouver in their vintage uni's.

The again EA said that it would be possible to customize any of the existing uniforms in the game so maybe Edmonton suffrered an alteration by the guys playing the game...

Just saying... staying positive ... well trying to !

The again EA said that it would be possible to customize any of the existing uniforms in the game so maybe Edmonton suffrered an alteration by the guys playing the game...

That's the most recent theory for the Sharks' uniform in those screenshots as well, that someone did a custom design for them.

That's the most recent theory for the Sharks' uniform in those screenshots as well, that someone did a custom design for them.

The thing with the Sharks is that the look of the uniforms in the screenshot are consistant with the rumors that have been reported of what they are apparently supposed to look like.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The thing with the Sharks is that the look of the uniforms in the screenshot are consistant with the rumors that have been reported of what they are apparently supposed to look like.

Yes, which is why I've been rather behind them and out of 99% of the concepts for the Sharks out there, these would really be one of the least horrific.

However, only time shall tell :)

Which they've had for quite a while, though it never seems have been in the NHL.com shop. They're in some of the local stores though.

van-5-small.jpg

My idea=

The game allows you to chose from a variety of uniforms. So, say, the Phoenix/Sharks game is with the Sharks new unis and some Phoenix one. I don't know if those or new or not. But the Oilers/Canucks game is with the Oilers practice jersey and Vintage Vancouver.

Archived