2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Ugh, that "Christmas colors" argument is so played out. I guess the Maple Leafs are skating around in Chanukah colors? There should be a giant menorah hanging over center ice at the ACC? The chant should be "Goy Leafs, Goy?"

OK...that last one went too far. :D

No, no...I don't think you went far enough. Post of the day, perhaps?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not so bothered by the Edge templates as I am about the likelihood of the Wild using that red/green combo. I loved the retro styling of their recent third jerseys, but the colors make them look like Christmas elves on ice. It's a horrible color combination when the red and green are so prominent. I found it much more appealing when white or green were the primary colors with red and gold as accents.

Ugh, that "Christmas colors" argument is so played out. I guess the Maple Leafs are skating around in Chanukah colors? There should be a giant menorah hanging over center ice at the ACC? The chant should be "Goy Leafs, Goy?"

PS...Sioux suck. :P

I'll just assume you're color blind -- or blinded by those monstrosities the Wild wear.

I guess if obnoxiously colored sweaters worked for Bill Cosby they can also work for the Wild.

That `Sioux suck' argument is so played out (by fans of inferior college hockey teams).

Just to make sure I don't mis-understand you Neon, are you saying you've heard something out there that Dallas may not be going to the "DALLAS" on the black jerseys?

You got it.

I could be wrong but it sounded as though Dallas was going to use their normal logo on both jerseys now and not just the road.

I sure hope so. I'm think that it would look too plain. Not really a fan of the other teams that are starting to trick up their jerseys by putting the city name over their logos (Nashville and possibly Vancouver).

Thanks.

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

.. and the opposition scores, the crowd goes "Oy! Leafs! Oy Veh!" I'm sure Icecap would feel right at home....

I saw, I came, I left.

.. and the opposition scores, the crowd goes "Oy! Leafs! Oy Veh!" I'm sure Icecap would feel right at home....

Two minutes for kvetching. Oy!

philly.png

The quote below is from the stltoday.com Blues talk forum.

We will be selling the new style Blues Jersey on FanFest day September 15th. The replica/premier jerseys will be $120. The Authentics will be $215. These prices include sales tax.

Thanks,

George Pavlik

Retail Director

St. Louis Blues/Scottrade Center

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

... yup and when a Leaf scores 3 goals, it's considered a yamika trick.... *groan*

I saw, I came, I left.

We will be selling the new style Blues Jersey on FanFest day September 15th. The replica/premier jerseys will be $120. The Authentics will be $215. These prices include sales tax.

Thanks,

George Pavlik

Retail Director

What part of the day will they be unveiling them? I plan on stopping by.

I'm not anticipating much, if any, change, but I haven't heard anything about when the Blackhawks are unveiling their Edge jerseys. Does anybody know when that's coming?

The unveiling date for the Blackhawks is September 14. I think that date is from an administrator at the Blackhawks message board, or something along those lines.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I apologize if this has already been posted; I just skimmed the past 5 pages and didn't see it.

This link provides update on the new Calgary Flames jersey with a preview teaser video clip. The link to the video is on the page.

LINK: http://flames.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...rticleid=336235

Just watched the video and it looks like there is going to be vertical stripes...probably everyone has guessed that already.

The only somewhat visible area seen that teaser is the junction of the side panel between the black pipe outlining the armpit and the panel below it with the vertical white and yellow stripes, and it fits perfectly with this design:

capnFLA1.jpg

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Ok, this may appear somewhat biased considering I am a Sens fan, but I like the new jerseys. The back of the sock looks like crap but other than that, some of the best jerseys unveiled so far in my opinion. I like how they kept the same idea of the coloured forearms.

I really dislike those alleged Flames jerseys. Too busy. It might help give their opponents seizures, I guess.

thecatch.jpg

Ok, this may appear somewhat biased considering I am a Sens fan, but I like the new jerseys. The back of the sock looks like crap but other than that, some of the best jerseys unveiled so far in my opinion. I like how they kept the same idea of the coloured forearms.

I really dislike those alleged Flames jerseys. Too busy. It might help give their opponents seizures, I guess.

I hope that the Flames don't have the all star socks, but I guess I will have to get used to vertical striping... :unsure:

Thanks,

George Pavlik

Retail Director

I'll go check myself later tonight, but did he mention if that's gonna be the fulltime price, or is that a FanFest special. I can't be at the FanFest, but I PROBABLY will buy an authentic at some point, and from what I've seen from other prices, $215 is a very solid deal.

... yup and when a Leaf scores 3 goals, it's considered a yamika trick.... *groan*

The Leafs could sure use someone who can light the lamp eight nights in a row.

Archived