The AHL and RBK Edge uniforms...

daschuck77

Lake Erie:

409278fd7bf2efa2c2330bf540b672aa.300.jpg

6eb3d4ef16c21fd971588d27db527283.300.jpg

Nice to see we get a side view of what is the Flyers template. I don't like that the sides (the white part of the sleeves) don't connect.

I wonder if we could being seeing something similar for Colorado's new jersey.

Not necessarily considering other AHL teams aren't wearing what their parent club are even when they are owned by the parent club like Bridgeport.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jersey-Megan-and-Kate.jpg

I'm lost on why the jerseys have to have a different style. I like the blue one better, it's more traditional. I do have a sarcastic type question. Why do women always look better showing off hockey jerseys? Are not the hottest women hockey fans?

those chicks are hot?

only in America

I never said those two were hot, I said that women hockey fans are. Those two are cute... at least the non-blonde is. Anyway, back to the subject of the jerseys, AHL stands for we all have the same template and have no creativity.

Does anyone else here think that the RBK Edge jerseys (NHL, AHL)have been somewhat of a disappointment?

I think you're alone on that one... I've seen nothing but 100% support for all things RBK Edge

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I'll snag this from the NHL board:

And based on this link:

http://www.theahl.com/fanz/galleries/index.html?c=43

Am I to assume that Bridgeport is wearing pilon orange instead of white?

My goodness, the just when you think the Isles organization couldn't get any more laughable.

Seriously..I don't get it - there's no mention of a white jersey at all.

http://www.soundtigers.com/news/show?id=46

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Binghamton

f534737f3805aa2ded5e725116186d5b.300.jpg

So basically the Senators template with the addition of garish piping, mismatched shoulder patches, and weird stripes (speed stripes?).

Mismatched shoulder patches is more common than you might think in the AHL. So it's not like their going way off the board by doing that.

8prlQWA.png

i hope they dont botch my pirates, there look is a classic one, even the old logo and jerseys was good,.

Don't get your hopes up. Excluding Chicago, this AHL unveiling has shown that that the minor league is giving RBK the chance to do what they wanted to in the NHL: showcase the Edge template to the point where team individuality is sacrificed. I don't know about you, but I'd rather see a bunch of teams in somewhat similar stripes than see a bunch of teams with odd color panels and piping which copy each other exactly (Bingo, W-B/S, and Bridgeport, so far.)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

According to an email I just received from the Moose, there will be "noticeable changes, but the colors will remain very similar to what we have now."

I'm afraid :(

*edit*- the jerseys will be revealed on the 25th at a season-ticket holder banquet, then released to the public the next day.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Presumptively, they're similar to the "laurels" of the parent club's (completely awesome) alternate jerseys from the last few years.

O_Senators_T.gif

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

d669c77cc58a1f87d74d9dc7117d8f49.300.jpg

The hell? What are those things on the arms? Are they all sergeants?

I much prefer these to what the parent club is wearing, to be honest.

Also, I asked about the current Moose/St Louis template, and if it would be safe to assume that it would be disappearing. The Moose rep replied, "In a way."

I'm taking this to mean that whatever St Louis ends up with, template wise, will be what Manitoba wears.

Yes, I am jumping to conclusions.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

i wonder if the sharks will adopt the NHL sharks logo?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived