Dumb Texas-Oklahoma shirt

rainmaker17

Aren?t all shirts that show one team versus another, lame? Aren?t they for the tool that is just showing off that he went to the game, while not wanting to rock the boat and pick a side? The people that buy these are the same politically correct :censored:s that don?t keep score during little league games and want to ban Indian imagery in sports. As the immortal George Carlin described them, they are pussification of America (for all my Canadian friends, you have always been like this so it is not a big deal to you).

Wow....just....wow....

I don't get what buying an NCAA rivalry t-shirt has to do with being politically correct.

Plus, since when do people not keep score in Little League games? I played Little League, my brothers played little league, and my nephews currently play Little League, and never have I ever heard of the score not being counted! What you said sounds absolutely ridiculous!

Also, the random insult thrown at Canada Is uncalled for. The implication that Canadians and people who believe phrases such as "f*ggot" or other slurs are unacceptable are p*ssies, is absolutely nuts.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Aren?t all shirts that show one team versus another, lame? Aren?t they for the tool that is just showing off that he went to the game, while not wanting to rock the boat and pick a side? The people that buy these are the same politically correct :censored:s that don?t keep score during little league games and want to ban Indian imagery in sports. As the immortal George Carlin described them, they are pussification of America (for all my Canadian friends, you have always been like this so it is not a big deal to you).

Wow....just....wow....

I don't get what buying an NCAA rivalry t-shirt has to do with being politically correct.

Plus, since when do people not keep score in Little League games? I played Little League, my brothers played little league, and my nephews currently play Little League, and never have I ever heard of the score not being counted! What you said sounds absolutely ridiculous!

Also, the random insult thrown at Canada Is uncalled for. The implication that Canadians and people who believe phrases such as "f*ggot" or other slurs are unacceptable are p*ssies, is absolutely nuts.

I guess, in his case, it takes a "f*ggot" or ":censored:" to know one... <_<

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow....just....wow....

I guess, in his case, it takes a "f*ggot" or ":censored:" to know one... <_<

I could care less about the failed attempt at humor by mis-quoting Carlin...

...its these Bull$h!t generalizations about people's personalities or character who buy certain T-shirts or Custom Jerseys that drives me crazy. How does buying a rivarly shirt make you any more or less of an idiot than the person that doesn't? How about the fact that the person wants to get a souvenir from the fun time they had at the game?

Just a dumb statement all around Gmat. I hope that your comments were said in jest and hold not one ounce of seriousness because if so then its pretty sad.....actually its VERY sad.

Boston College-Notre Dame

We hate each other in the most Catholic way possible!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

"We hate each other much, much more than Texas and Oklahoma hate each other."

Bull :censored: #1.

This shirt is dumb because obviously Michigan vs. Ohio State is the greatest college football rivalry.

Bull :censored: #2

When Bo Schembechler did color for a 1990s Texas-OU war he stated that it had more intensity than the Ohio State-Michigan game.

FsQiF2W.png

How is it ironic?

At the risk of sounding real stupid, when's the last time something more meaningful than in-state pride was at stake between BOTH teams?

And you're all wrong....it's the Monon Bell game between DePauw University and Wabash College. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

We'll start in the 1970s (the series actually wasn't played from 1907-1949 because both schools couldn't agree on expenses)

1971- #5 Auburn (9-0) vs #3 Alabama (9-0). Alabama wins 31-7

1972- #9 Auburn (9-1) vs #2 Alabama (9-0). Auburn wins 17-1 (The "Punt Bama Punt" Game)

1974- #7 Auburn (9-1) vs #2 Alabama (9-0). Alabama wins 17-13

1979- #16 Auburn (8-2) vs #1 Alabama (10-0) Alabama wins 25-18

1983- #3 Auburn (9-1) vs #19 Alabama (7-3) Auburn wins 23-20

1984- #11 Auburn (8-3) vs UR Alabama (4-6) Alabama wins 17-15

1985- #7 Auburn (8-1) vs UR Alabama (7-2-1) Alabama wins 25-23

1986- #14 Auburn (8-2) vs #7 Alabama (9-2) Auburn wins 21-17

1987- #7 Auburn (8-1-1) vs #18 Alabama (7-3) Auburn wins 10-0

1988- #7 Auburn (9-1) vs #17 Alabama (7-2) Auburn wins 15-10

1989- #11 Auburn (8-2) vs #1 Alabama (9-0) Auburn wins 30-20

1990- #20 Auburn (6-2-1) vs UR Alabama (6-4) Alabama wins 16-7

1993- #6 Auburn (10-0) vs #11 Alabama (8-1-1) Auburn wins 22-14

1994- #6 Auburn (9-0-1) vs #4 Alabama (10-0) Alabama wins 21-14

1995- #21 Auburn (7-3) vs #17 Alabama (8-2) Auburn wins 31-27

2002 UR Auburn (7-4) vs #9 Alabama (9-2) Auburn wins 17-7

2005 #11 Auburn (8-2) vs #8 Alabama (9-1) Auburn wins 28-18

That's just from 1970 on when both teams were ranked or when the unranked team pulled the upset.

I note that's only happened twice in the last decade.

On the other hand, the Michigan-Ohio State game is the Big Ten Championship game more often than not, and the Red River Rivalry has pretty much become the de facto Big Twelve title game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I note that's only happened twice in the last decade.

On the other hand, the Michigan-Ohio State game is the Big Ten Championship game more often than not, and the Red River Rivalry has pretty much become the de facto Big Twelve title game.

I have no control over how much Alabama has sucked in recent years.

Wow....just....wow....

I'm actually surprised it took that long for someone to attempt that intellectual leap of right-wing misguidedness. The truth is, these are actually the same commie pinko nancy-boys who probably gave broads the vote a while back. :upside:

It's a non-offensive, albeit incredibly stupid slogan. Don't read anything more into it than that.

Bottom line: there is probably a phrase that would be a bigger seller and only slightly funnier. After all, there is a mile of room between "We just don't like each other that much" and "We hate each other so much, church deacons rip opposing fans' ballbags off for wearing the wrong colors 'round these parts. Oh, and Yee-Haw." :upside: again.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived