New Florida State Basketball Uniforms (well shorts at least)

nac582

this looks like the spear and feather that was designed back in 1997 when FSU switched to the new vegas gold, logotypes and fonts.

Nike tried to update the helmet spear also, to complete the package, but the school and tribe nixed it. Maybe it's finally making it's debut

In my opinion those are kind of tacky. Something more simple would be better.

I should think that qualifies as fairly simple. Three colors and an angular stylized feather really isn't all that special.

I can't speak for patsox#1, but I think what he is saying and what I think would have been better was to have a design element that gave the impression of a feather instead of having an actual feather on the pants. This seems a bit much.

• 2 weeks later...
woah, check out that single colored shoulder...anyone else notice that? kinda outta place. I think it mucks a very beautiful, flowing, simple design (which is not me saying, "THESE UNIS SUCK!! OMFG LOL LMAO!"

I caught that too...and I have to question "WHY???".

Other than that...nice-looking uniform. But did Nike HAVE to shorten the wordmark to just simply "FSU"? (I ain't never really been a fan of that type of thing...an acronym or initials as the main chest script on a jersey...but that's just me.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

woah, check out that single colored shoulder...anyone else notice that? kinda outta place. I think it mucks a very beautiful, flowing, simple design (which is not me saying, "THESE UNIS SUCK!! OMFG LOL LMAO!"

I caught that too...and I have to question "WHY???".

Other than that...nice-looking uniform. But did Nike HAVE to shorten the wordmark to just simply "FSU"? (I ain't never really been a fan of that type of thing...an acronym or initials as the main chest script on a jersey...but that's just me.)

Well, the home whites said FSU last year. Also, is that a System of Dress jersey, or is it just a vest typething rather than a tank?

I think I know why that shoulder stripe is there. A feather has to "hang" from something, right?

The Washington Redskins logo does it..

WSH_1063.gif

I'm a tad bit Native American, so I know how this works. :P

I'm a tad bit Native American too, so I know what your saying

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

I think I know why that shoulder stripe is there. A feather has to "hang" from something, right?

The Washington Redskins logo does it..

I'm a tad bit Native American, so I know how this works. :P

I'm a tad bit Native American too, so I know what your saying

Except there's a feather on both sides.

Archived