Bengals Concept

sonny

Hey all

Here is an idea i have been tossing around for a while in my head for a while. I have tried to use photoshop but I'm resigned to the fact that i shoould stick with my other talents (drawing NOT one of them :) )

In any event. This is my Bengals Concept. I thing an all orange look would best suit this team. I did not include the helmet because I could not get it right, but gone is the orange helmet with tiger stripes and i was hoping to make a black helmet with black facemask with the "jumping tiger" log on the sides, but i kept screwing it up. C'est la vie.

Anyway enjoy and feel free to comment or improve on them.

bengalsconcept.jpg

bengalsconcept2.jpg

This is preferred to what they have, but this is one team that needs to go backwards to previous uniforms.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the shoulders alot, but the pant stripe should continue down the pants, imo. I would like to see a black version of this jersey. The Bengals are one of the teams that look right in black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

these are pretty great. i am a bengals fan, but even i can admit they need to change. comments i have for you: people will tell you not to have numbers on the sleeves because some players don't have sleeves anymore, i think some orange pants could work, and if not then black, other way we need some dark pants, also a black jersey could work well, as long as you keep the shoulder part orange. again, i like this, but please keep the current helmet, it would blend with this very well.

I like it. the shoulder stripes are my favorite. what they have now just seems unfinished. i think the outline around the shoulders is a bit overboard. a solid black outline would work fine. black/white/black is a bit much. i agree that the pant stripes should fully extend. to me, the sleeve numbers are fine. there is enough "sleeve" to comfortably place a number, just not enough for a number and stripes.

I'm totally biased and seem to be the only one here that actually likes the Bengals current uniforms. But these are great. To me thay're kinda like a combination of the current and the 90s uniforms. Overall good job on these.

Oh, and if you have the time, I would love to see what a black alt would look like.

I'm really diggin' those shoulder stripes, I do agree with jkorkie though; the stripes on the pants should continue down. I know you may not edit this because hand-drawing it does take a lot of time, but I would like to see an update IF you're not too busy.

Very nice concept though, one of the better bengals ones I've seen.

ok heres a black alt with a full stripe. Black pants would look sweet, but for the sake of time, i just got the black jersey done.

thanks for the comments. If any kind sould would like to try their hand at this concept in a fashion that looks good, by all means.

bengalsconcept3.jpg

here's something i did in like 15 mins in paint...

fjhv.png

Lewj that template is hideous it truly doesn't work

Sorry you feel that way, I made it from scratch, in paint.

It gets the point across doesn't it?

I'd like to see you do better, seeing that you have posted zero concepts, that might be kinda hard don'tcha think?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived