Another thing I hate about Brad Childress

winghaz

Is he wearing a Minnesota Vikings Flesh Tone cap?

capteccd4aa4227e46c9bc0il5.jpg

Not exactly a uniform snafu...but am I the only one who noticed Brett "ESPN's Favreorite QB" has his ski cap on sideways?

Yeah...while most of you all was so busy hating Brad Childress' all-black attire, a lot of y'all COMPLETELY missed Favre's ski! HAH!! :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Is he wearing a Minnesota Vikings Flesh Tone cap?

capteccd4aa4227e46c9bc0il5.jpg

Not exactly a uniform snafu...but am I the only one who noticed Brett "ESPN's Favreorite QB" has his ski cap on sideways?

Yeah...while most of you all was so busy hating Brad Childress' all-black attire, a lot of y'all COMPLETELY missed Favre's ski! HAH!! :P

Brett Favre can wear his :censored:ing ski cap any way he wants.

Yeah, he is way too stubborn. What he is doin is not coaching, he is trying to force his "kick ass offense" for his own selfish reasons. Obviously it is not working, so you need to play from the strengths of what you have, and quit trying to make this team into something it is not. If The Bald Eagle is still HC next year, I will vomit every day until he is gone. Makes you long for Denny Green, and that's sayin somethin.

Oh no -- he's doing a TERRIFIC job, and Zygi should sign him to a 100-year contract. But perhaps I'm a bit biased ...

Perhaps they should switch their luck and adopt all-gold uniforms!

Packers-2.png

Yeah, he is way too stubborn. What he is doin is not coaching, he is trying to force his "kick ass offense" for his own selfish reasons. Obviously it is not working, so you need to play from the strengths of what you have, and quit trying to make this team into something it is not. If The Bald Eagle is still HC next year, I will vomit every day until he is gone. Makes you long for Denny Green, and that's sayin somethin.

Oh no -- he's doing a TERRIFIC job, and Zygi should sign him to a 100-year contract. But perhaps I'm a bit biased ...

Perhaps they should switch their luck and adopt all-gold uniforms!

:censored:ing Packer fans.

I hope Al Harris gets his legs snapped in half by 340 lbs of Karma.

Here, he used to be known as Personal Foul Harris before we dumped him on GB.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hate that preening Al Harris with a burning passion, but it was a clean hit. Just glad it looks like the injury wasn't as serious as we feared.

HATE Al Harris? I must question your judgment. Remember "We want the ball, and we're gonna score!"?

Hate Mossy Cade? That's another discussion ...

Packers-2.png

And the thread wouldn't be complete without...

fulljgetty75557944dp024mm0.jpg

^_^

He is copying his former head coach, Andy Reid. He is always in black. Even when I go to training camp and its around 100, he still has black hat, black shirt, black shorts.

90746637ye8.jpg

He may be copying his former coach, but at least there is some rhyme or reason to the Eagles' black gear, since the Eagles have some black trim.

Does anyone know since we already got the Swedish flag uniforms week 3 against Detroit if the dreadful black jersey will make an appearance this year for Philadelphia?

Nope....green jerseys at home the rest of the year

gothamite...man, you must've done a better job of forgetting that walking penalty flag Ahmad Carroll than I did...shoot, calling him awful would be way too nice.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd just like to see the Vikes actually wear their purple pants once in a while. I guess they like the all white, all the time, to keep up with their bland, boring offense.

Sadly it seems that the Vikes are just the latest example of a team that changes their uniform and then proceeds to tick me off by not wearing their colored pants at all...the Vikes have only worn them twice and it doesn't look like they'll wear them again. (Don't get me started on the Bills and Seahawks, who have colored pants but only wear them for Monochrome Madness.)

If the players don't like the purple pants, why the heck did they add them in the first place??? :wacko:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived