Teams in Christmas Gear

Gary

Looking at the other topic about teams in Christmas Colors, I was thinking what about teams(minor league hockey and basketball) that wear one time only christmas uniforms for home. Like the Flint Generals of the International Hockey League(formerly the United Hockey League)

fltcelebrate.jpg

Tomorrow for the Blazers-Sonics game, the Blazers are rumored to be wearing their red jerseys at home and the sonics their white jerseys (with green accents) to make for a festive colored PNW showdown.

I've got the game on now... Portland in red alts, Seattle in road greens. Must have had permission from the front office for this one.

VmWIn6B.png

It only strengthens the argument for both teams wearing non-whites, as long as there's enough difference in the shades.

There's people that want this? What's wrong with white jerseys?....

I'm one of those people. White jerseys are bland and boring! :cursing:

It only strengthens the argument for both teams wearing non-whites, as long as there's enough difference in the shades.
There's people that want this? What's wrong with white jerseys?...
I'm one of those people. White jerseys are bland and boring! :cursing:
There's NOTHING wrong with white jerseys! In fact, I'm quite hypocritical when it comes to them -- think they're eons better in hockey, but do a 180 on football where I'd rather see most teams' color jerseys.

I'm just irked at the league/sport administrators who insist that one team MUST wear white -- this game shows that two non-white uni's can work as long as there's a sufficient difference in tint.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

It seems the Milwaukee Bucks have been wearing their christmas uni's for the past year or so...

OK...

a.) The creator mentioned this is not the other thread with just red and green jerseys, for which there are a bunch.

b.) Christmas colors are primarily red, then green. Bucks jerseys are 80% green with only red trim. Of all the examples you could have chosen, that was a bad one.

Archived