Design Police

Waffles

These are brilliant. A friend and I were looking through these just yesterday (we're both in school for design) and we could definitely use these on one of our classmate's work....I'm sure our own as well, but that's no fun.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

"Comic Sans is illegal"

LOL

haha yeah, but its one of those really old laws that they don't enforce anymore, so go ahead and use it. A lot!.

j/k, doing so would result in your own failure as a human being.

"Comic Sans is illegal"

LOL

haha yeah, but its one of those really old laws that they don't enforce anymore, so go ahead and use it. A lot!.

I had a 15 minute argument last week with my MD and some reps about using Comic Sans in a presentation they wanted to use it in, to which i was having none of it.

logo.png

"Comic Sans is illegal"

LOL

I had a 15 minute argument last week with my MD and some reps about using Comic Sans in a presentation they wanted to use it in, to which i was having none of it.

my ma writes legal letters in comic sans.

she thought it was the most 'official' looking font she could find.

unbelievable.

There's one that says, "Helvetica was an unimaginitive choice." yet the whole thing is set in Helvetica. That made me chuckle. I like Helvetica when it's done right. American Apparel does it right.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

There's one that says, "Helvetica was an unimaginitive choice." yet the whole thing is set in Helvetica. That made me chuckle. I like Helvetica when it's done right. American Apparel does it right.

in my very honest non-designer opinion, there is nothing wrong with Helvetica... when done right...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 10 months later...

Reminds me of when my 7th grade science teacher called me a "style nazi" when I incessantly criticized my classmates' science projects for their unnecessary use of the root of all evil- WordArt (esp. the :cursing: rainbow effect (nothing against LGBT's))

~?~

Reminds me of when my 7th grade science teacher called me a "style nazi" when I incessantly criticized my classmates' science projects for their unnecessary use of the root of all evil- WordArt (esp. the :cursing: rainbow effect (nothing against LGBT's))

Dude, please fix your sig. It's 6 images...wide...

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived