Derek Anderson's Jersey

-(dp)-

I don't think anybody ever anticipated a Cardinal in the Pro Bowl.

Nice contribution to the thread.

:rolleyes:

Sorry. It was right over the plate. :blush:

>Threadworthy< : I'd like to see some sort of Browns logo. As a Rams fan, I hated the years of a bulky helmet design on everything. It just gets in the way of the rest of the design. On pro bowl jerseys, its over the top on something thats well over the top already. flip it upside down and we're talking chaos in the streets. Id like to see home/alt darks, road whites of each team, alternating conferences each year. If you must have an all star piece of equipment, make it a helmet. we could get much better pro bowl helmets for each conference rather than unis. i smell concepts.

But does the Style Guide guidelines specifically say the keyline has to be there when it's against a non AZ Cards dark color background?

It just says "dark":

ArizonaCardinals_KeylineGuide_2005.jpg

The white helps, for sure. My guess is they ran out of patches with the white border up at Ripon.

Interesting to see how they are represented on the store-bought Pro-Bowl jerseys though.

If this does not scream out the Browns need a real logo, I don't know what does.

As long as they leave the helmet alone I agree. I say just use Brownie and be done with it. The helmet on the jersey looks stupid. It seems redundant.

BB52Big.jpg

Link?

wakerlink.jpg

Nah, that's already the logo of an af2 team, the Hyrule Triforce.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I also saw one of the Chargers players (don't know who) has the OLD logo on his sleeve.
Yup, Cromartie does.

eca81dd979173b550692654ry6.jpg

So did Lorenzo Neal.

0c16dc19c15b8220826b512yf4.jpg

Nice spot.

I thought I was cool because I spotted the upside down Browns logo on Anderson's jersey. I totally missed the Charger logo.

Link?

wakerlink.jpg

Wow. That's an uncanny resemblance. Side note: why doesn't Link have any feet?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

So that when these players are old and decrepit with alzheimers, tremors and severe joint injuries (and getting jilted by Gene Upshaw and the Union) they can remember that the jersey was from that time they went to the Pro Bowl.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I also saw one of the Chargers players (don't know who) has the OLD logo on his sleeve.
Yup, Cromartie does.

eca81dd979173b550692654ry6.jpg

So did Lorenzo Neal.

0c16dc19c15b8220826b512yf4.jpg

Nice spot.

I thought I was cool because I spotted the upside down Browns logo on Anderson's jersey. I totally missed the Charger logo.

Not too hard to miss, really. You can barely see them. The yellow would have shown up much better.

My question is what is the point of the pro bowl logo underneath the numbers??

none what so ever.

Again, nice spot.

I guess I need to stop paying attention to important things like gameplay, and focus in on attire instead.

:P

hard to pay attention to gameplay in the pro bowl when you get an unsportsmanlike penalty for blitzing or pressing, or well jsut playing football.

Archived