CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, time for some massive changes in your NCAA logos..

-First, get rid of Birmingham Southern and Northeastern State (Oklahoma) since they are NOT Division I schools.

-Now, adding these schools:

-Kennesaw State

-North Florida

-Northern Colorado

-Florida Gulf Coast

-South Carolina Upstate

I'll try to find some decent logos for you.

Kennesaw State:

23-1.jpg

North Florida:

459601.jpeg

Northern Colorado: UNC Bears

Florida Gulf Coast:

FGCU__Eagle.jpg

South Carolina Update:

southcarolinaupstate.png

Sacramento State:

SacLogoNew.gifLogo with text

Florida State is actually kinda out of whack. It's close but not exact:

What we have:

2481.gif

What it should be:

fsu.jpg

fsu-logo-tn.jpg

W030_s.gif

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Florida Gators have some current alternate logos unlisted. This webpage is UF's official breakdown of all of their logos:

http://identity.ufl.edu/signatureSystem/#signature-signature

Here are a few more alternate logos:

back2back_logo.gif

gators_national_champs_logo_2_copy.jpg

gators.jpg

florida_F.jpg

Also, just for fun, here's a listing of UF logos that the Gators chose NOT to use:

http://omtc.biz/images/submission1.gif

http://omtc.biz/images/submission2.gif

http://omtc.biz/images/submission3.gif

http://omtc.biz/images/submission4.gif

Also, here's an old anniversary logo:

floridalogo.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

logos_05.gif

Also here's a more modern Albert

spacer.png

thanks in advance Chris for uploading all of the logo updates.

another one:

CSANewJune2007SMALL.jpg

i know you've been busy updating chris but you missed this one. whenever you get a chance :flagcanada:

I actually haven't been doing any of these updates -- it's been Tank (thank you Tank)... real life and a wicked vacation has dominated the life for the past few weeks.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

thanks in advance Chris for uploading all of the logo updates.

another one:

CSANewJune2007SMALL.jpg

i know you've been busy updating chris but you missed this one. whenever you get a chance :flagcanada:

I actually haven't been doing any of these updates -- it's been Tank (thank you Tank)... real life and a wicked vacation has dominated the life for the past few weeks.

Live it up now, logoboy, cuz when you get settled back in, you have quite a list to go through. ^_^

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

MiamiDolphins_PRM_1990-1996_SOL_SRG.gif

Back to the original topic of this thread for a moment....this version of the logo was introduced on the helmet in 1989, not 1990. Curiously, the previous logo remained on the jersey sleeve until the uni was revamped in 1997.

A minor fix... for the International League, misspelled on the site is Lehigh in Lehigh Valley. Not the actual logos, just as it's listed on the site.

What you have: LEIGH

What it should be: LEHIGH

I messaged you this a couple times, and some of your higher-up moderators. I guess they never got to you.

I stand corrected from a few pages back...

I posted this as what used to be on the back of the Shea scoreboard:

scoreboard93.jpg

The above is just the METS from their primary logo with everything else taken out. However, my brother had this on his hard drive which seems to be more accurate and matches what was really used, with thicker white shadowing and whatnot:

NYMets.jpg

7TrainPlatformin1993.jpg

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived