Best Band Logos

cappital92

Scissor Sisters. Love it. I'd buy a shirt just because of that logo, never heard their music before however.

Before you do that, a couple things to understand:

1. "Scissor Sisters" are two girls who engage in scissoring, a lesbian sex position. The band is definitely named after it.

2. The band's logo definitely also a reference to that.

3. The band is made up almost entirely of gays. The really flamboyant kind. The only straight person is a girl.

I LOVE them. Really, love them. I happen to be bi, which could be part of it. But, if you're a straight guy, I thought you should know that before springing for a shirt.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scissor Sisters. Love it. I'd buy a shirt just because of that logo, never heard their music before however.

1. "Scissor Sisters" are two girls who engage in scissoring, a lesbian sex position. The band is definitely named after it.

3. The band is made up almost entirely of gays. The really flamboyant kind. The only straight person is a girl.

I LOVE them. Really, love them. I happen to be bi, which could be part of it. But, if you're a straight guy, I thought you should know that before springing for a shirt.

Doesn't matter to me either way. Could be an outfit of monkeys farting on snare drums. I just thought it was a cool logo.

Doesn't matter to me either way. Could be an outfit of monkeys farting on snare drums. I just thought it was a cool logo.

This, I need to hear.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I once went to a gay party in an AC/DC shirt (I'm hetero.) It was slightly awkward.

This, I need to hear.

"I ain't farting on no snare drum."

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm 16.

Scissor Sisters: I don't care much for new music.

Wu-Tang: I highly dislike rap and never listen to it.

Bauhaus: You say it's acceptable, so no need for an excuse here.

I listen to mostly old(er) stuff, classics like, Queen, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica. Some 90's stuff too, cause, that's the decade I was born in and I remember my parents listening to some of this stuff, Social Distortion, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, even some Matchbox 20 and The Goo Goo Dolls.

I guess they keep you youngins pretty sheltered these days. Did you ever see the Chappelle's Show episode about the race draft?

I'm 16.

I listen to mostly old(er) stuff, classics like, Queen, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica. Some 90's stuff too, cause, that's the decade I was born in and I remember my parents listening to some of this stuff, Social Distortion, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, even some Matchbox 20 and The Goo Goo Dolls.

I guess they keep you youngins pretty sheltered these days. Did you ever see the Chappelle's Show episode about the race draft?

"Fo shizzle"

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm 16.

chappelle_racial_medvid.jpg

I'm 16.

I would assume had he seen it, he'd at least be familiar with the Wu Tang Clan.

I'm 16.

I would assume had he seen it, he'd at least be familiar with the Wu Tang Clan.

No I haven't seen that one.

Well, sheltered in a sense of music, yes. My mom listens to country and my dad's favorite artist is Elton John (don't get me wrong, he's a great musician, I love his work, its just, hearing it every time I get in the car with my parents gets annoying.)

That was a pretty good list.

I'd eliminate the cramps or the misfits (both are similar).

Eliminate the beatles, korn, yes, rolling stones, and prince.

i'd add:

Guns n Roses, twisted sister, dead kennedys, biohazard, monkees??

Woah now, The rolling stones logo is rightfully up there, a lot of people instantly associate it with the band.

You would switch the Beatles for the Monkees in terms of logo's? :blink:

Hi, how are you?

I love that Radiohead bear.

I'd have to go for Black Flag as my all-time #1. I knew the logo years before I got into the band. Hell, it's the only band's logo I'd even contemplate getting tattooed on me (which I did...).

I'd get this tattooed on me:

34_1_b_111405.jpg

me too. my dad would as well.

you could say that design is "where it's at".... *hides*

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

TRIRYCHE1a.jpg

how did this not make the list considering the amount of bands i have never heard of on it? I know that Queensryche is almost considered to be an underground kind of band, but I have never heard of the Scissor Sisters befor today.

P.S.

DG Now.....great refrence

"And he wipes his A@@ with his record contract!"

"Bea Arthur.....Outstanding."

93-94canucks.jpg

Archived