Atlanta Hawks

jgsmith725

I like the new uniforms the hawks are wearing but i dont like the fact that they changed from the gold, red, and black, no one in the nba had those colors and they worked well in atlanta, i kept the uniforms the same but changed the color of them and changed the court. c&c

NBACOURT1.jpg

appsiggold.png

This is a nice concept, I like sticking to the old colors that were more unique than red and navy. It's already been said that the red is a little bright, the only other change I would suggest is removing the piping around the collarbone. Everything else looks good.

First looking at it, it looked like it could be a Team Germany jersey, that's not bad though, I like this color combination.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

These look great. I loved the color switch the Hawks made, but these make me think again. However if I were the Hawks I would lose the full hawk grabbing the basketball altogether. Their secondary is just so much better, and I think it could work as a primary. Other than that good stuff.

wow, those look really great man. the only thing that i see wrong with your post is that app st. sig. it hurts just to look at it. then again, they would have beaten a lot of D1 teams. concept is great. wouldnt change a thing except dim down that red. keep it up.

Picture21.png

I love the jerseys and the court is just what i want the Hawks to look like. Make the red jersey more crimson-esque and I think you have a real winner.

nice signature btw. ;)

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I like the new uniforms the hawks are wearing but i dont like the fact that they changed from the gold, red, and black, no one in the nba had those colors and they worked well in atlanta, i kept the uniforms the same but changed the color of them and changed the court. c&c

NBACOURT1.jpg

That. Is. HOT.

Wow, that's really impressive, the court is as well. Solid concept, maybe they could look into going back to these colors one day (and it's feasible, given the NBA's reputation for just doing recolors.)

This is nice -- I personally have always hated the red, yellow and black colors... but I could manage with this. My impression is that they switched to the same color scheme as the Braves to mooch off of their popularity and try to identify with their image a bit more.

Very slick.

Would you mind indulging one request? I'd like to see a revision where black is toned down to an accent. As it stands, the color scheme is red and black with a hint of yellow. I'd like to see it be red and yellow with a hint of black (if black at all). Keep the black alternate, but for the primary uniforms, I'd like to see the red/yellow to compare with the bold use of black (especially on the team name and numbers).

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived