NHL 3rd Jerseys

Hockey13Playa

Well I am new to posting here, I don't post much, but I have been an active reader for about a year now.

I found this picture of some NHL 3rd jerseys, and by all means these don't mean anything, but just was wondering which ones everyone liked/disliked?

Comments, whatever. Just thought I would share it with all of you :D

3rds.jpg

I personally like the Flyers, Bruins, Hurricanes, and the Sabres.

I think the Islanders is terrible, along with the Sharks, and Coyotes.

Atlanta - Downright ugly. Maroon doesn't work for me as a main colour.

Boston - Doesn't distant itself enough from their current home uniform.

Buffalo - Add some white in the striping pattern, just doesn't look right with a giant white buffalo and just yellow and blue in the jersey.

Carolina - Don't do the alternate logo. Their main logo would look much better.

Chicago - Just doesn't seem right to me. Can't really put my finger on it.

Dallas - See: Boston

Edmonton - Pure beauty.

Los Angeles - No complaints.

Minnesota - The jersey works for me, but the logo looks terrible.

NY Islanders - I actually like this one, but the logo just doesn't work with such a conservative striping pattern.

Ottawa - Anaheim called. They want their jerseys back.

Philadelphia - Washington called. They want their jerseys back, as well.

Phoenix - Very nice, but the logo just looks weird on a black jersey.

Sharks - Is that black? Is that grey? Some mutant mix? My eyes hurt.

St. Louis - See: Ottawa

Tampa Bay - The generic font on the front just ruins a logo that should already be their primary.

Toronto - That logo is vintage and claddy, but just doesn't work. Go for a more modern looking leaf.

Vancouver - Don't recolour that logo. The green on green looks pretty awful.

Prince of Wales? - Would work if this was 1987.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Are those legit

if so Edmonton, Chicago and Buffalo have the only good ones

Seriously? As in legit that they're going to use?

Come on.

Yeah I doub't there legit, but I was surfing around and came across them, just thought I'd share. If any of these (besides a few exceptions) are used, then NHL is turning to complete :censored:, as far as jerseys. I hate the new Reebok edge templets, teams are starting to become more generic rather then unique and different from one another.

Well I am new to posting here, I don't post much, but I have been an active reader for about a year now.

I found this picture of some NHL 3rd jerseys, and by all means these don't mean anything, but just was wondering which ones everyone liked/disliked?

3rds.jpg

'cuse me. :evil:

that islanders one is a thing of beauty. But like our competiveness, its a fake. How do i know, the the isles management have buried the fisherman and everything associated. They will NEVER bring out anything that even hints of the fisherman days. They were also forced to give a public appology over it. I still demand a public appology over the current cow flop.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

3rds.jpg

'cuse me. :evil:

that islanders one is a thing of beauty. But like our competiveness, its a fake. How do i know, the the isles management have buried the fisherman and everything associated. They will NEVER bring out anything that even hints of the fisherman days. They were also forced to give a public appology over it. I still demand a public appology over the current cow flop.

Looking at these the Islanders was really the only one that I was excited about. I've said for years that they should use the lighthouse as a primary logo on a jersey but for whatever reason management isn't having it.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

I dig the 'Hawks one, the 'Yotes one, Sens is okay but very ducksish.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Vancouver and Chicago are the only ones that look half decent.

Je suis d'accord et ta signature est vraiment géniale...... Vraiment bonne!

Merci beaucoup. Sauf que maintenant c'est rendu un gros x. Faudra le changer. :cry:

3rds.jpg

i was just wondering im new but i was wondering if someone could make a penguins alternate jersey like possibly gold with the triangle logo?

3rds.jpg

i was just wondering im new but i was wondering if someone could make a penguins alternate jersey like possibly gold with the triangle logo?

Try searching Penguins in the search tool. I'm sure someone has done it before.

Hi, how are you?

Archived