Madden 09 Cover Athlete Revealed!

Audiodrama

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL1.JPG

Seriously, EA?! You put a recently retired player on the cover? I mean, I could understand if they did a throwback and picked someone from the 70s or 80s, but they picked a guy who JUST retired. Wow.

EDIT: Thinking deeper about it, I can almost guarantee that Madden himself went to EA and demanded that Favre get the cover for 09.

Luv Brett Farve but bad choice EA, should have been Adrian Peterson, Sorry dont want Eli a victim of the Madden curse. At least with Farve on the cover we wont here about the curse or are we gonna say the curse made Farve retire.

This is 2008, not 1998. Could be worse and have Sean Taylor on it like so many of my compatriot 'Skins fans were craving.

And Eli Manning doesn't even deserve to BE IN THE GAME.

Yet Mr. Manning has a Super Bowl ring, so he obviously has done something right.

It's going to be tough for the Madden Curse to kick in this year, but....Aaron Rodgers will break his leg in Week 12 as a proxy for Brett.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yet Mr. Manning has a Super Bowl ring, so he obviously has done something right.

Other than the Tyree catch, he really wasn't as big a factor for the Giants as the defense in the game.

(Sorry, Redskins and Jared Lorenzen fan talking.)

Yet he was one of the main factors for the Giants getting to the Super Bowl. Your 'Skins homerism is definitely showing

Other than the Tyree catch, he really wasn't as big a factor for the Giants as the defense in the game.

Yeah....other than being the margin between defeat and victory for New York (that really, really should have been a sack), not a big factor at all.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yet he was one of the main factors for the Giants getting to the Super Bowl. Your 'Skins homerism is definitely showing

I know.

By the way, how high do you think the Pats will be ranked? I have 97, but I could see them at 91, with last year's team as a historical team.

Sweet.

I think this is pretty awsome, to tell you the truth.

Brett Favre is real, he doesn't talk trash, he never got used to throwing touchdowns, he celebrated every TD like it was his last.

I admire Brett Favre because of what a good person he is off and on the field, and this is what a Madden Cover Athlete should be.

Go Brett! haha.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Sources say Otto Graham will be on the cover of Madden '10

Your sources are wrong.

It'll be Red Grange or Jim Thorpe, for sure.

I heard it was Johnny Unitas?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived