A slight change to the Celtics

HisAirness24

Hey, some of you saw my Warriors concept jersey, well I decided I would just tinker with logos and wordmarks this time 'round.

Anyway, seeing as how the Celtics occasionally wear gold in their j's, I changed the logo side of it if you may. Also added a court to correspond with the logo. I know the logos aren't too original, but I just took a crack at it.

bostoncelticsconceptlogos.png

bostoncelticsconceotwrdc.png

16 NBA Titles

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

This could definitely work, judging by the logos and script. I'd have to see some uniforms to give a full critique (unless you aren't making any changes to the uniforms as a whole, other than adding trim to the numbers and script).

But other than that, this is a very sharp concept, and I wouldn't mind seeing the C's in that.

I love your primary logo!!! It would fit very well as the teams secondary logo. I really like that court design too, even if the team kept their current primary logo, it could still work as a good court.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

very nice. ive always wanted to do something like that myself...that touch of gold is a nice simple addition to their current identity. only problem i see is the secondary logo looking a little forced imo.

u should make full jerseys too even if u are only going to add the gold trim; makes the concept look more complete.

I agree the Celtics primary isn't going anywhere, but I love the gold trim idea it's great. Maybe try incorporating it into the current primary? I know the C's jersey's are classics, but I hate teams with the solid color, white numbers look, it's just so boring. This keeps the classic look but adds just that little extra detail to put it over the top. Nice stuff.

I'll tell ya, all this stuff is really pretty. You did a really nice job with this concept, and from a pure design standpoint, I like it. The gold works really well, and the alternate logo with the C is awesome, and should totally go on the court.

With that said, from a "I'm a sports fan and a purist" standpoint, I gotta say the Celts jerseys aren't going anywhere, and I'm in favor of keeping it that way.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Awesome - I love it!!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very nice update! I like this a lot.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived