Big Brown stinks up the Belmont

spyboy1

Big Brown, being swallowed up by the pack, is pulled up by his jockey and comes in... dead last.

What a colossal dud that turned out to be after he pulverized the field at the Preakness.

His cocky trainer sure got his today and I'd bet many people inside the horse racing industry are not unhappy that it turned out the way it did.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I got so sick of his little a**hole trainer that I'm kind of happy he lost. Couldn't see this coming at all, though, how funny!

Me too. I could've gone either way as to whether or not I wanted Big Brown to win or lose but I am kind of glad it happened the way it did.

IUe6Hvh.png

The 2007 Patriots proved to the world that anyone can lose on any given day, now matter how dominant they appear to be.

Big Bust Brown was no exception.

6uXNWAo.png

I got so sick of his little a**hole trainer that I'm kind of happy he lost. Couldn't see this coming at all, though, how funny!

Me too. I could've gone either way as to whether or not I wanted Big Brown to win or lose but I am kind of glad it happened the way it did.

Could you imagine how insufferable he would have been if Brown won.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Poor guy. Now he gets to retire to some field and bang hot female horses every day for the rest of his life.

Hell - if losing a race got me a day closer to that type of life, I'd take the proverbial dive too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Poor guy. Now he gets to retire to some field and bang hot female horses every day for the rest of his life.

Hell - if losing a race got me a day closer to that type of life, I'd take the proverbial dive too.

You want to bang horses all day?? :D

Yeah, I probably should have rephrased that. Let me try again:

Hell - if I was a horse, and losing a race got me a day closer to that type of life, I'd take the proverbial dive too.

\

Also, since female horses are used to being pierced by... well... horse wangs, I highly doubt my average-white-guy-sized wang would even make a dent inside a female horse.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You never know, he could be Matthew Broderick or Prince Charles in disguise.

LvZYtbZ.png

I'm not sure they'd have raced him again anyway.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hell - if I was a horse, and losing a race got me a day closer to that type of life, I'd take the proverbial dive too.

\

Also, since female horses are used to being pierced by... well... horse wangs, I highly doubt my average-white-guy-sized wang would even make a dent inside a female horse.

At least the fillies wouldn't be asking you, "Is it in yet?"....

If I was a horse, of course

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow, I can't believe all these people didn't want to see the horse win it. The only reason I tuned in was to see Big Brown win the thing.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed. What a lame ending.

Sad to see this happen, really wanted to see my first ever triple crown winner

Desormeaux cared about Big Brown he didn't want to see him get hurt that was the best thing he could have done with the horse instead of making thing worse was holding brown up

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

\

A'ight den.

I had money on #8 with an unpronounceable name at work. I almost won $175...oh well.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

That explains so much. :P

Hi, how are you?

Archived