New 2008 NCAA replica jerseys

WSU151

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do like the bear claws on the shoulders. Their kind of hard to see in that small of a picture, but trust me they're their. They remind me of when Michigan hand the M imprinted on their shoulders.

15300813zbl3.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

whiteoutjersey.jpg

That uniform is beautiful. Keep their current helmet and they are golden with that setup.

I agree, beautiful, beautiful, jersey.

btw. ^_^

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

AstroBull,

I know you've posted that before - that number font looks like it's the old Ottawa Senators red (with white swoosh) and alternate black jersey number font. Has anyone confirmed that?

edit: Just read the font is the commonly used Serpentine.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

AstroBull,

I know you've posted that before - that number font looks like it's the old Ottawa Senators red (with white swoosh) and alternate black jersey number font. Has anyone confirmed that?

edit: Just read the font is the commonly used Serpentine.

It's a modified version of Serpentine. This custom version has sharper serifs. The text "The Future..." is set in USF's custom font.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Cal finally unveiled the official graphics for their new uniforms...some of you think they're terrible, but I really dig 'em. They're original, they don't have diamond plate shoulders, and they don't look like West Virginia. Mix and match pants are possible/probable.

calbears.com

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I can't find anything about that Cal set I don't like. Really digging the number in the paw on the back of the helmet stripe.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

New California Golden Bears:

15300813_l.jpg

I do like the bear claws on the shoulders. Their kind of hard to see in that small of a picture, but trust me they're their. They remind me of when Michigan hand the M imprinted on their shoulders.

Ugh, thanks for pointing out another reason to hate these things.

I hate logos on the shoulders, just stinks of mid-90s Patriots flavor.

And those new Syracuse jerseys are SCHEEEEWEEEET.

15300813zbl3.jpg

Ugh....... Another blue and yellow team trying to look more like Michigan. West Virginia took all white out of their home jerseys last year, and now Cal. That was something, other than maize instead of gold, that set Michigan apart from those teams. Michigan still looks better, but I wish Cal and WVU would try to look different.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I'm sorry, but I still don't get the collar things. They are supposed to represent claws? This is something that will be gone in a year or two. BTW, goto that cal weblink and check their unis through the ages. They put quite a few cool pix on there, although they are really patting themselves on the back for their unis from the last few years, when they looked like everyone else with the Broncos striping.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Archived