New 2008 NCAA replica jerseys

WSU151

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whiteoutjersey.jpg

That uniform is beautiful. Keep their current helmet and they are golden with that setup.

WOW! Those are....really..really great (I'm at a lost for words).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I was listening to the local radio sports show tonight and they mentioned that they were selling these on UK store website. Generic... but no major pipingd_1698.jpg

You're missing the angled stripes on the side panels. Look closer my friend! Find the arm pit and go straight down. :D

I was listening to the local radio sports show tonight and they mentioned that they were selling these on UK store website. Generic... but no major pipingd_1698.jpg

You're missing the angled stripes on the side panels. Look closer my friend! Find the arm pit and go straight down. :D

I noticed that before. What I meant was the vertical seam piping they have had on the last 4 years that goes around the shoulders.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

15406305_l.jpg

That number font looks an awful lot like one used in the game "Blitz: The League." Overall, a very striking, unusual look, and one I think I actually prefer to the piping-infused mess of recent vintage. That Cal collar is pretty intriguing, too.

The under arm area looks like huge sweat stains to me. Just imagine how much it will highlight the real sweat during the games.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Aren't these new?

Carolina

I'm guessing that you tried to link to the UNC unis. Yes, those are new. Lost the white trim around the neck, and pretty much all of the trim around the arms aside from the small bit of navy/white/navy under the number. I like them.

15304208_z.jpg

Aren't these new?

Carolina

I'm guessing that you tried to link to the UNC unis. Yes, those are new. Lost the white trim around the neck, and pretty much all of the trim around the arms aside from the small bit of navy/white/navy under the number. I like them.

15304208_z.jpg

I did...failing miserably. Anyway, I guess this dispells the rumor that Davis wanted to switch to navy home jerseys.

California and Iowa State are in fact getting new uniforms. Dont let this fool you tho, alot of college jerseys are not actual esigns. I have a UGA jersey with black numbers and bulldog logo on it. That VT jersey is likely just a shelf jersey, but the other two i think are legit.

temp.png

I doubt it's fake. It's EASTBAY not EBAY. Eaastbay usually does have legit unis. What strikes me as odd is if Nike really did do those Texas Tech jerseys, they are using the ones before they went ot UA. The UA jerseys are much much better.

New California Golden Bears: 15300813_l.jpg

It's a shame Michigan has to bolt for Adidas, beacause that atrocity would have fit the Wolverines to a tee!

:P

Take that back Curt, Take that back! :wacko:

New California Golden Bears:

15300813_l.jpg

I do like the bear claws on the shoulders. Their kind of hard to see in that small of a picture, but trust me they're their. They remind me of when Michigan hand the M imprinted on their shoulders.

Archived