Kansas City Chiefs in all red

scraw28

As a Chiefs fan, it's actually refreshing to see something different. I was filled with joy when they wore all-white for that brief period. I've seen the all-red look in Madden, and photoshopped in the Monochrome Madness thread and it's starting to grow on me.

Hence, why I named it so in my aforementioned "Monochrome Madness" thread over in the Concepts forum:

KCchiefsred.jpg

(Difference here being the socks; in the screencap, they're wearing the white socks...here, they're red.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I think the all red looks ok. Imagine, if they wore an all yellow or all black uniform. Now that would be freaky!

Ohhh RRRRREEEEEEAAAAALLLYYYYYYYYY now?

How's THIS for "freaky"?

KCchiefsyellow.jpg

(Found in the same thread, by the way.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You say you have seen the Chiefs in all red in MADDEN? Which version and year? I have the PS2 versions of Madden from 05, 06, 07 and 08 and I don't have the all red option. It's a weird look for them but one I would get a kick out of playing once in a great while.

You say you have seen the Chiefs in all red in MADDEN? Which version and year? I have the PS2 versions of Madden from 05, 06, 07 and 08 and I don't have the all red option. It's a weird look for them but one I would get a kick out of playing once in a great while.

Madden 08 on 360 has the all-red option, but not the all-white option. Hopefully EA fixes that, but I doubt they will.

The stripes on the pants don't match the stripes on the jersey sleeves, which highlights the problem with teams wearing their road pants with their home jerseys. The road pants were designed to go with the road jersey and when paired with the home jersey as in this case show an inconsistency in striping on the same uniform.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Correct me if I am wrong but the Chiefs have never actually worn the all red in a game have they? Seems like that is something I would have remembered had it happened. I have always wondered if they had and my guess would be NO.

Isn't that the whole reason this thread was started, that Madden screen shot? I'm assuming it's from 09

So, does this screen shot indicate anything about the Chiefs actually using this set for the upcoming season, or is this just a goofy hey-look-what-I-can-do-with-the-new-Madden-game bit?

I'm guessing the latter.

I think the all red looks ok. Imagine, if they wore an all yellow or all black uniform. Now that would be freaky!

Ohhh RRRRREEEEEEAAAAALLLYYYYYYYYY now?

How's THIS for "freaky"?

KCchiefsyellow.jpg

(Found in the same thread, by the way.)

I'm lovin' it... :P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived