NFL uniform change! tada!

GoDawgs08

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that it looks nice. I always thought that the Jaguars had a good looking uni although I'm not a fan of the monochrome black. In that same manner I don't think that I'd be a fan of a gold alterante jersey and that goes for the Saints and 49ers as well. Didn't they have a set of teal pants at some point in their collection? Maybe bring those back with the black jersey?

Oh, dear God, NO!!! I would definitely take all-black over that hideous thought!

Teal is one of the worst colors ever invented. The Jags are one of the few teams that pulls off Black without it seeming forced, probably the nice use of a rich gold with it.

Teal should NEVER be anything more than a nice accent color.

This is actually fact, look it up in the Encyclopedia of Common Sense :)

Not perfect, but much better:

jags_stripe.jpg

You change the black socks to teal on that, and suddenly it's a certified winner.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Teal is one of the worst colors ever invented. The Jags are one of the few teams that pulls off Black without it seeming forced, probably the nice use of a rich gold with it.

Teal should NEVER be anything more than a nice accent color.

This is actually fact, look it up in the Encyclopedia of Common Sense :)

Normally I would agree, but the Jag's teal is a much better shade of teal than all the others, I think it looks really sharp.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Not perfect, but much better:

jags_stripe.jpg

You change the black socks to teal on that, and suddenly it's a certified winner.

That's thier perfect combo.

Stripe aside, I don't know why they made that teal and black combo so rare!

A lot of people hate on the teal and black combo but it is my favorite as well.

I really, really hope this means they will be adding stripes back to the black pants.

Their jersey has very little striping. Just a little around the sleeve. Helmet has no stripe. Socks (thank goodness) have no striped. Its a clean uniform.

No need to add stripes to the black pants, just for the heck of it. They have no place, with that uniform.

The solid black pants are just fine.

I really, really hope this means they will be adding stripes back to the black pants.

Their jersey has very little striping. Just a little around the sleeve. Helmet has no stripe. Socks (thank goodness) have no striped. Its a clean uniform.

No need to add stripes to the black pants, just for the heck of it. They have no place, with that uniform.

Solid-black pants is a harry-high-school look.

They look like leotards, too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wrong... Solid anything pants are amature-time. NFL teams have striped pants... PERIOD. Should be a rule. And the jersey stripe IS a stripe... "a little"? Is that like being a little pregnant? It would be no problem to match that sleeve stripe on a white sock to wear with the black pants (with a proper NFL stripe added of course).

If you're an NFL team you should dress like it... if you dress like a division 2 college team, you should lose your francise.

i wish they just pick a combo and stick with it

they wear the whites till,what mid oct?

then Black twice a year,usually on a night game

what does that leave? 2-4 games in teal?,they might as well use it as a third accent color,teal went out when the 90's ended anyway

yoo3.png

i wish they just pick a combo and stick with it

they wear the whites till,what mid oct?

then Black twice a year,usually on a night game

what does that leave? 2-4 games in teal?,they might as well use it as a third accent color,teal went out when the 90's ended anyway

They will not be wearing the black this year. And last year I think they only wore the white at home once.

Just wanted to post these up! I think that they wore teal numbers on their away uni's at one time so if my memory does serve me correctly than here you go cause' I never liked the black numbers on the away set anyway.

NFLConceptSeries2009-JacksonvilleJa.png

Archived