MLB Playoffs

gingerbreadmann

If you'll excuse me, I'm getting ready to hit the streets...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Philadelphia Phillies are your 2008 National League Champions.

and the Dodgers are NOT! :D

Oh, YEAHHHH!!! Poor Dogs!!! :D

GO GIANTS!!! Oops, Go Phillies!!! Thank you for all the joy for my Giants heartside!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I know people have brought this up before, but this will be the Phillies third champagne shower, and if they win the world series it'll be their fourth. It does feel like the specialness of it has been diminished.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well at least the Dodgers made the playoffs, where were the Giants? Oh that's right! At home! :blink: Wow! Pretty good job trash talking when your team didn't make the playoffs and probably were eliminated in May! Anyway, on to the Dodgers. I have to say that now that the season is over, I'd lose Brad Penny and Derrick Lowe. I've never seen two "good" pitcher pitch so poorly and especially when a team needs it. These two have no heart whatsoever! Whoever wants them can have them! Way to not step up for the upteenth time Derrick Lowe! :cursing:

Well at least the Dodgers made the playoffs, where were the Giants? Oh that's right! At home! :blink: Wow! Pretty good job trash talking when your team didn't make the playoffs and probably were eliminated in May! Anyway, on to the Dodgers. I have to say that now that the season is over, I'd lose Brad Penny and Derrick Lowe. I've never seen two "good" pitcher pitch so poorly and especially when a team needs it. These two have no heart whatsoever! Whoever wants them can have them! Way to not step up for the upteenth time Derrick Lowe! :cursing:

The Dodgers still lost and thats FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a huge celebration at the corner of Frankford and Cottman in northeast Philly and it's still crowded 40 minutes later. Some guy climbed a billboard too. This is awesome stuff. 15 years.........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

IMG_0060.JPG

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

IMG_0057.JPG

Archived