MLB 2009

mania

I hope not...someone else mocked this up on another board:

If that's the case, it's yet another something the Mets never seem to be able to get right...

...and after such a great farewell to Shea patch too...

I'll hold off judgement though until I see it actually unveiled...I really hope they have a real patch...

Hello, fellow Baseball-Fever-ite. Anyway, to give credit where credit is due, the mock-up was done by Eric from StadiumPage.com and posted on Baseball Fever.

it's nymdan!

props for all your citifield pics over on b-f

2IA3b.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It also appears that the Athletics are ditching their black alternate jerseys and the Phillies alterate uniform was just a one year wonder, since neither jerseys are available on mlb.com, except for a few customized ones. Anyone know if the Braves will still be wearing the navy road alt next season?

It seems that they are still running their black hat for some reason though.

Does anyone have the date when the Rangers new alt uni and cap are going to unveiled?

No, but the hat is going to be a red version of the current hat and I am assuming that the shirt will be red as well.

Weren't they supposed to be replacing "Rangers" on the home jersey with "Texas"? Or did they come to their senses and realize that wan't a good idea?

Not really sure about the outcome of that. I am throwing out an educated guess on the shirts being red based on the hat design I've seen.

Has this been posted?

Here's a screenshot from MLB 09, with the Citi Field patch on the Mets jersey.

mlb09_gallery_3_800x450.jpg

I hope not...someone else mocked this up on another board:

inaugural.jpg

If that's the case, it's yet another something the Mets never seem to be able to get right...

...and after such a great farewell to Shea patch too...

I'll hold off judgement though until I see it actually unveiled...I really hope they have a real patch...

Kind of reminds me of the Domino's logo

256px-Dominos_pizza_logo.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I recently learned that Domino's, like Little Caesar's, is based out of greater Detroit. That doesn't seem fair.

DAMN...i miss Little Caeser's pizza

Me too Little Ceasers was awesome!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Wow little Cesars is all over Ohio

and man it sucks.

Maybe it was good back in the day, but the only thing good about their "$5 Hot-N-Ready" is the fact that it's hot and ready... not the best pizza, IMO.

But man, Domino's thin crust, that's another story.

That's enough to give me tastebud-gasms.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I recently learned that Domino's, like Little Caesar's, is based out of greater Detroit. That doesn't seem fair.

I'd kill for some Crazy Bread.

Little Caesar's sucks.

Give me Domino's any day of the week over it.

the new replicas are crap, when i was in philly last week ...they had replica jerseys in the pro shop and the material thyre made of is crap and the way the logo is one giant patch sewn on looks bad in my opionion too. my mets replicas are really nice....they made of silk like material and the logos are sewn on in layers which i think feels and looks better imo.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Little Caesar's sucks.

Any pizza place that uses a conveyor belt oven to cook their pizzas in sucks huge!

Little Caesar's sucks.

Any pizza place that uses a conveyor belt oven to cook their pizzas in sucks huge!

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of any chain Pizza, other than Extreme Pizza here on the West Coast.

I don't mind Domino's or Papa John's or even Pizza Hut at times, but I just can't do Little Caesars, that :censored: gives me horrible heartburn...whereas the other's dont.

Archived