MLB 2009

mania

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well that is downright lame.

even the so-called hardcore traditionalists to a glaring fault have to see how lame that Red Sox road jersey is

Coming from someone upon whom you'd probably like to apply that label, I'd agree.

It's a two-sock sleeve patch away from beautiful. :D

It looks like they changed the home alternate uniforms. They used to have piping on the sleeves, but those graphics don't show that.

The new road jersey is just an enormous downgrade and they shouldn't have changed anything there. The road alt is too plain and needs piping. If it had placket piping and sleeve piping I would actually love them. The alternate cap does not belong on the field during games. It would be great in batting practice form, though.

If they wanted to add more blue, they should have just went back to blue undershirts.

The Sox will now have four uniform options ? home, away and alternates for both. The lettering on all uniforms and logos will have the appearance of hand-cut felt, meant to look for more traditional.

Wonder what that means?

That single layer heat-press cheapo stuff used on the BP jerseys feels like felt... just sayin'.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived