MLB 2009

mania

The Pirates have cool numbers that match the letters well, so I wouldn't mind a front number, but they're perfectly fine without. I'm just glad they have sleeves again.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've gotta get me a PS3 or XBOX 360.

The 2K franchise while looking great, sucks. The dynamic is all off and really isn't enjoyable. MVP 05 is still the best option 4 years later, although The Show has its moments.

I absolutely love MVP 2005, but my original copy doesn't work and neither does the used copy I bought about a year ago. I would play that for the next 20 years if it still worked.

That Pirates uniform doesn't look bad at all.

That's because you can barely see the sleeve patch and can't see the black and red MLB logos on the back.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I've gotta get me a PS3 or XBOX 360.

The 2K franchise while looking great, sucks. The dynamic is all off and really isn't enjoyable. MVP 05 is still the best option 4 years later, although The Show has its moments.

I absolutely love MVP 2005, but my original copy doesn't work and neither does the used copy I bought about a year ago. I would play that for the next 20 years if it still worked.

Is that the one with Manny on the cover? Cause if it is, then I totally agree.

I wish EA didn't lose there license or whatever to make baseball games anymore, besides the NCAA ones, but those are kinda bad...

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

My MVP 2005 is still good, especially with the mods that have updated players, stadiums, and uniforms.

The word I have been hearing is that 2k9 will be modded as well since it is coming out for the PC.

I hope so. I better not be impossible to mod like Madden is now.

My MVP 2005 is still good, especially with the mods that have updated players, stadiums, and uniforms.

The word I have been hearing is that 2k9 will be modded as well since it is coming out for the PC.

I hope so. I better not be impossible to mod like Madden is now.

From what I have been hearing on the message boards, the guys that mod the games have had no trouble with the NBA 2K sports game, and they don't see why it wouldn't be the same with this one. Plus it's going for $20 on PC!

Archived