MLB 2009

mania

I would go for the Braves changing the color of the tomahawk back to the Milwaukee era uniforms. I always thought it would be cool for the numbers to go back on the front too. But there may just be too much going on there with the script, tomahawk, and number.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would go for the Braves changing the color of the tomahawk back to the Milwaukee era uniforms. I always thought it would be cool for the numbers to go back on the front too. But there may just be too much going on there with the script, tomahawk, and number.

Yeah I always liked that tomahawk too, I remeber looking at my Hank Aaron baseball cards and seeing it. It would be a little cluttered on the front of the uniforms though.

I like the All-blue hat but I like the Red-bill hat much better for the Aways. If they put a red outline around the A it might work better but they are not going to do that anytime soon so Ill just keep dreamin...:D

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I am looking to get my soon to be a wife a Twins jersey. I was worried when I saw the road blue alt disappear from the website since that was the jersey I was leaning toward.

Seeing that Uniwatch confirmed the Twins have dropped my favorite Twins jersey needless to say sucks!

Anyone know if the Twins will simply wear the home blue alt on the road now? Seems strange that the Twins would have 4 home jerseys and 1 road jersey.

BTW-I bought a 1982 throwback and it's pretty cool.

The '82 throwback is cool. I can't wait to see it in action. Your question is a good one. I'll see if I can dig something up for you.

[Edit] Yea...4 Home uniforms...1 road uniform.

The Mets ditched their black "New York" road alts and are just gonna use the "Mets" script black jerseys for home and road games. I'd say the Twins would probably do the same.

I am looking to get my soon to be a wife a Twins jersey. I was worried when I saw the road blue alt disappear from the website since that was the jersey I was leaning toward.

Seeing that Uniwatch confirmed the Twins have dropped my favorite Twins jersey needless to say sucks!

Anyone know if the Twins will simply wear the home blue alt on the road now? Seems strange that the Twins would have 4 home jerseys and 1 road jersey.

WAIT..WHAT? I didn't hear this.. the road alt is my favorite too! Good thing my wife got one for me already. I would rather they dropped the home blue alt. This seriously saddens me, and I can't belive I missed it.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

WAIT..WHAT? I didn't hear this.. the road alt is my favorite too! Good thing my wife got one for me already. I would rather they dropped the home blue alt. This seriously saddens me, and I can't belive I missed it.

I have had my Morneau road blue alt for a few years now. Always liked the way the white Minnesota text stood out.

I like the home blue alt, not quite as much, but if it's used on the road that's ok. They should dump the vest (which I do own as well).

My soon to be wife is getting me a red Twins jersey as one of my wedding gifts. I think that should be a jersey to bring back!

The '82 throwback is cool. I can't wait to see it in action. Your question is a good one. I'll see if I can dig something up for you.

Hi jay,

Are you confirming the Twins will only wear the gray jersey on the road?

Thank you.

Hi jay,

Are you confirming the Twins will only wear the gray jersey on the road?

Thank you.

The Twins could wear that Home blue on the road. It's not 100%, but like McCall mentioned, they could go the route of the Mets and just have one dark alternate for home and road. So far, the only true road uniform the Twins have is the one they usually wear.

Cardinals road caps are far from unnecessary.

I know you're Mr. Cardinal and all but you'll have to allow me my unwavering stance that no team needs more than one cap. I maintain that the red hats look much better with the grey jerseys than the navy ones do.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Cardinals road caps are far from unnecessary.

I know you're Mr. Cardinal and all but you'll have to allow me my unwavering stance that no team needs more than one cap. I maintain that the red hats look much better with the grey jerseys than the navy ones do.

Nothing wrong with two hats per team. Some teams have many more than that, and it could get out of hand. But nothing at all wrong with 2. I just think Atlanta forced the issue.

#1: The Phillies are wearing gold trim during the game

#2: Since the Braves are wearing all-blue hats, they get to have all-blue batting helmets on the road. It looks SO nice with the away alternates.

Man, those all blue helmets are dark. But, I like them. They look really nice with the the navy jersey. I guess that we will have to wait and see how they will go with the grey jersey.

I can see why they decided to just use the traditional navy and red hat for home. It probably makes it easier on the equipment managers by having a separate set of helmets for home and road. Therefore, they won't have to prepare the navy and red helmets for a road trip the next day after a late home game.

Also, I'm with JJ3 about the return of the navy tomahawk.

Archived