Worst Professional Video/Photoshopping ever?

lbr218

Almost every cap and jersey is photoshopped. No way they've got enough stock footage of the Gwinett Braves in their new uniforms to make a video like that.

And when I say every cap, even the kids' caps in the very beginning have a photoshopped G-Tomahawk on it.

Almost every cap and jersey is photoshopped. No way they've got enough stock footage of the Gwinett Braves in their new uniforms to make a video like that.

And when I say every cap, even the kids' caps in the very beginning have a photoshopped G-Tomahawk on it.

all of the red sleeves are also PS'ed on.

THIS is from the video:

33y48lw.png

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Who cares about the bad photoshopping, there's a Tony Schiavone blog!!! This is the greatest night in the history of our sport!

Amen brotha! I had no clue what he was up to these days, I didnt realize he counted as a real sportscaster, does Ted Turner have a stake in the Gwinett Braves, perhaps? I hope he gets as excited as he did for Sting coming down from the rafters to destroy the nWo. Ahhh the glory years.

SEAsig.png

Who cares about the bad photoshopping, there's a Tony Schiavone blog!!! This is the greatest night in the history of our sport!

Well played.

Yep. That really was the perfect response. And, my, how I'd forgotten how talented Schiavone was as a broadcaster. Wasting away with minor league ball? Even Jim Ross got to do Atlanta Falcons broadcasts inbetween WWE stints. That's the best Schiavone could do?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well played.

Yep. That really was the perfect response. And, my, how I'd forgotten how talented Schiavone was as a broadcaster. Wasting away with minor league ball? Even Jim Ross got to do Atlanta Falcons broadcasts inbetween WWE stints. That's the best Schiavone could do?

Schiavone is probably greatful to have a job and maybe still works under the terms of his WCW contract, which would make him a rather comfortably well-paid minor-league broadcaster

To an earlier post: The Atlanta Braves own the Gwinnett Braves outright. They have since at the least the early 80's in Richmond. The Braves own all their minor-league clubs except Myrtle Beach.

Yeah if you can get past even just a few eagle-eye Creamer-ites I'd say it is actually a pretty decent Photoshop job.

ON first view I noticed the kid's caps, but not anything else. I think the sleeves looked pretty good.

OK, never mind then, It's definitely not the worst. But I wanted to share with you guys anyway.

**in crying voice:I just wanted to make you happy!! :cry: **

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Even Jim Ross got to do Atlanta Falcons broadcasts inbetween WWE stints.

I don't have a problem with Bob Barry and Merv Johnson, but there's more than a few Sooners fans who would gladly accept him up in the booth if he'd be willing to relinquish his sideline view.

Archived