Expansion NHL teams

kaydawg13

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you are starting a topic for a future concept? I think you should finish it first also, I was under the impression that Saskatchewan (sp?) was a province, not a city? I might be wrong on that one.

Yes, "Saskatchewan" is a province. But he's working on a "sakatchewan" one, so that might be something different. :P

So you are starting a topic for a future concept? I think you should finish it first also, I was under the impression that Saskatchewan (sp?) was a province, not a city? I might be wrong on that one.

You're right but Minnesota Wild are based in a state and so are the Panthers, Avalanche and Devils. So why not have one based in a whole province? :flagcanada:

g4104.png

You're right but Minnesota Wild are based in a state and so are the Panthers, Avalanche and Devils. So why not have one based in a whole province? :flagcanada:

4577.gif

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I still get a full erection every time I see that logo, it's just that damn good. I never noticed the maple-leaf "M" before now. I like it even more now. I may experience priapism if I don't click off this page within the next four hours.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

But he asked if we has ever wanted a team in our home town, not in our state/province.

And kaydawg13, maybe post your "sakatchewan" concept in your first post. Just a thought.

Here's what your first post probably should have looked like:

----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Have you ever wanted an NHL team in your home town? I do, so I have made a concept for a team based in Saskatchewan. C&C please.

[picture of concept]

Not tring to be mean, but you should already have something made to show off before you start a new thread.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I still get a full erection every time I see that logo, it's just that damn good. I never noticed the maple-leaf "M" before now. I like it even more now. I may experience priapism if I don't click off this page within the next four hours.

You may want to see a doctor.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

islanders and rangers are named for new york state. except islanders are more for long island due to thier name.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

• 2 weeks later...

But he asked if we has ever wanted a team in our home town, not in our state/province.

And kaydawg13, maybe post your "sakatchewan" concept in your first post. Just a thought.

Here's what your first post probably should have looked like:

Hey guys! Have you ever wanted an NHL team in your home town? I do, so I have made a concept for a team based in Saskatchewan. C&C please.

[picture of concept]

Not tring to be mean, but you should already have something made to show off before you start a new thread.

I didnt know about this, Any ideas for a logo??

VANCanucksIce.png

Reading this entire thread should be mandatory for all new posters.

Under the heading, "What not to do."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

There are too many color shades in the fur--it's almost like using gradients in a logo.

It would still be nearly as awesome if it used 4 or 5 colors of fur instead of the 10 or so it uses now. It doesn't follow basic logo rules and for that it will be damned to hell.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

It would also help avoid the inevitable jokes that would come once Americans learned the proper pronunciation of Regina.

Archived