Arizona Cardinals

TalktoChuck

I know I am not alone, in the fact that I hate the cardinals current set. Its way too busy. So for this concept I wanted to bring back their old uniform set, but give it a modern flare. One big change is that I added yellow as a trim color. The yellow is used as an accent for the numbers, sleeve stripes, and pant stripes. C&C Please.

Arizona-Logos.gif

Arizona-Home.gif

Arizona-Away.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

I don't care for the yellow and the current numbers are much nicer. I get that people don't like the modern piping and whatnot, but I would be fine with having more white on the white jersey.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Funny, I think that if the Cards just got rid of the away jersey shoulder yoke they would have one of the best sets in the league. The use of yellow in this concept doesn't work for me, it doesn't stand out and reminds me of the Chiefs. The numbers you used look pretty bad with the classic striping. I feel that the black they currently use makes the set work, and their modern template is fine looking. So I think downgrade here.

I love these...not really any changes I'd make, other than to make the number font more...well, intimidating. That belongs on a basketball uniform for Louisville, not a football uniform for Arizona. The striping is nice (I've always loved OSU style striping) and the yellow adds a little flair. Nice job on these.

scotland_fifasig.png

Funny, I think that if the Cards just got rid of the away jersey shoulder yoke they would have one of the best sets in the league. The use of yellow in this concept doesn't work for me, it doesn't stand out and reminds me of the Chiefs. The numbers you used look pretty bad with the classic striping. I feel that the black they currently use makes the set work, and their modern template is fine looking. So I think downgrade here.

Elliott, you pretty much stole my thunder here. Personally this would be something they should have done in the 80's and 90's, not so much today.

The inconsistent striping for me doesn't make any sense. I would stick to one and go with it.

What do you mean? With the exception of the helmet (where there is no striping) all the striping is consitent.

On Red: Black, White, Yellow, Red, Yellow, White, Black

On White: Black, Red, Yellow, White, Yellow, White, Black

jNTsTyQ.png

The inconsistent striping for me doesn't make any sense. I would stick to one and go with it.

What do you mean? With the exception of the helmet (where there is no striping) all the striping is consitent.

On Red: Black, White, Yellow, Red, Yellow, White, Black

On White: Black, Red, Yellow, White, Yellow, White, Black

Ahh, on second sight, I see the shoulder is just like the pants. Disregard my comments then.

I really like what you did here. The shade of red you used looks nice, and I think it goes well with the yellow. I like all the combinations too. Both primaries are my favorites, but I like the all-white and could live with the monochrome red for maybe one game a year. Nice job on these.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like these for the most part. I agree with pretty much everyone else, the number font is too thin, I would use a block style. I'm not sure about the yellow. It does seem a little like the Chiefs, but in time it might grow on me. But overall, pretty good.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I like these, except for the yellow trim...I've never thought the the yellow beak was enough to make it part of the rest of the uniform...I'm fine with the red and white with black trim.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived