Logos You Like That Everyone Else Hates

crashcarson15

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm okay with the SuperBowl logo, but pretty obvious everyone hates it.

43.jpg

It's weak compared to previous SB logos, but I don't hate it.

I like that logo too. At first I hated it, but the last few times I've seen it I've liked it more and more. Sure it's kind of generic, but if you overlook that it's a really good logo.

yes!

I hated this logo when it came out, but now I really like it.

I'm okay with the SuperBowl logo, but pretty obvious everyone hates it.

43.jpg

It's weak compared to previous SB logos, but I don't hate it.

I like that logo too. At first I hated it, but the last few times I've seen it I've liked it more and more. Sure it's kind of generic, but if you overlook that it's a really good logo.

yes!

I hated this logo when it came out, but now I really like it.

318.gif

Yeah, I don't get all the hate for this logo? Could someone please explain it to me? I think it's pretty OK.

The logo itself isn't too bad, but I just think the B on it's head doesn't look right, and maybe make the Raven look meaner and it is a good logo.

T1oYViW.png

318.gif

Yeah, I don't get all the hate for this logo? Could someone please explain it to me? I think it's pretty OK.

The logo itself isn't too bad, but I just think the B on it's head doesn't look right, and maybe make the Raven look meaner and it is a good logo.

It's definitely the B on the logo, 'cause when the bird faces the other direction, it looks stupid.

318.gif

It's definitely the B on the logo, 'cause when the bird faces the other direction, it looks stupid.

I've never thought of it that way.

I've always liked the Penguins previous logo and never understood why it's so hated. The "pigeon" looks more like an actual penguin than the "classic" logo.

The triangle thing makes it look a little weird, but it was part of the original logo and I suppose it had to be kept.

3102.gif

EMPEROR2.JPG

IndianapolisSpeedsters.png

I've always liked the Penguins previous logo and never understood why it's so hated. The "pigeon" looks more like an actual penguin than the "classic" logo.

The triangle thing makes it look a little weird, but it was part of the original logo and I suppose it had to be kept.

Me too. I understand that logos can have historic value in someone's eyes. I've understood that fans become attached to logos when they were used for 30+ years. It's just like any marriage, if it works for that long, a change will be a very tough pill to swallow, regardless of the negativity. Fans hated that logo because it replaced the original and not because it's ugly. And you don't even have to win a cup to have it set in stone. While some see it as an inferior downgrade, others love it. I think their current skating penguin looks a bit old. I don't think it's horrible, I like that it's a classic but they could have touched it up a bit more.

318.gif

Look meaner?? If this crazed bird looked any meaner I'd drop a duece in my pants just looking at it!

The Mooterus! No, just kidding, but I just love the name. :P

Hmm... I like a lot of really ugly logos/unis... I guess I just have really bad taste in fashion!

COME ON! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS?

h5apsd71i866gwvfgmh2nqyes.gif

I also like the Miami Dolphins unis. I really like the drop shadow, unlike 99.34894691% of the board.

I have a sudden urge to dust off my Atari 2600... anyone else?

Hmm... I like a lot of really ugly logos/unis... I guess I just have really bad taste in fashion!

I also like the Miami Dolphins unis. I really like the drop shadow, unlike 99.34894691% of the board.

Nah...I get more of a sudden urge to go find a hooka and some shisha...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3102.gif

EMPEROR2.JPG

I love this too. The skating penguin is stupid, while this is just a great design.

Oh for sure... but I was thinking more along the lines of Rad Racer for the NES. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

318.gif

For me, it starts with the "B". It just looks plopped on there for no reason, and I don't like the font. Furthermore, the head looks cut off at a really odd place and angle. And why is the beak white? There is far too much white and gold on this logo for my taste.

I like it. Maybe it makes me remember the old good times of Commodore 64. :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

1.The 1998-2000 Devil Rays set. Say what you want about it, if you saw the hats or jerseys on TV, you knew who it was automaticly. Can't really say that today.

2. Any NBA jersey from the '90's.

Amen.

I'll third that. I also want to add the out-there 90's jerseys in general. I love them. My favorite jersey of all time is probably this guy:

breakthrujersey-1.png

That jersey was the Panthers and Penguins style jersey but re-done in Ducks colors with a weird logo. I thought it lacked creativity from bucking someone else's template, but then again that happens all the time in sports.

lg_jovanovski_all.jpg

lg_jagr_ap.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived