Logos You Like That Everyone Else Hates

crashcarson15

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mooterus! No, just kidding, but I just love the name. :P

Hmm... I like a lot of really ugly logos/unis... I guess I just have really bad taste in fashion!

COME ON! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS?

h5apsd71i866gwvfgmh2nqyes.gif

I also like the Miami Dolphins unis. I really like the drop shadow, unlike 99.34894691% of the board.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

what I hate/many seem to love:

the Canucks' stick and rink...I don't get it. never have. probably never will.

BYU's "back to the Detmer" current set

Brisbane Lions home jumper...it could be great except that's one of the ugliest lions I've ever seen

Bills 60's throwbacks...keep those rags in the attic. please.

what I love/seems to be widely hated

Eagles black jerseys

Wild Wing jersey (I still maintain the only thing wrong with it was that illegible font)

Port Adelaide Power "realistic lightning" clash jumper

Cubs blue alts

Lightning "storm" thirds

Padres khakis

Arsenal's white/redcurrant change kit from last year

Sabres' goathead

Cowboys double stars

Oregon's diamondplating

heh, all I'd have to do to illustrate something one person likes, and many hate, would be to release a Vols concept that merely INCLUDES powder blue. Throw in a powder blue third, and if there's a less popular concept, I haven't seen it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The only problem with those Nuggets uniforms is that there aren't any clearly defined team colors. Royal blue and yellow, I guess maybe, but not really. "What are your team colors?" "All of 'em!"

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

What I like/everyone else hates: Mighty Ducks primary. As for the current Anaheim Ducks set, I have more of a love/hate relationship with it (though I've grown to really like the D)

What I hate/everyone else likes: LA Kings primary. And it's not just because I'm a Ducks fan either. Anyone who's paid a visit to my website will probably know why I hate it so much.</self plug>

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

newsabres.png

OK, just kidding...... I like this one but nobody ever seemed to agree....the Hamburg Sea Devils of the defunct NFL Europa

5607.gif

The Sea Devils had a trident secondary logo that was much nicer. They also had some kind of Shield with a giant octopus and an "H" made of castle turrets. Much more stylish.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

PF_826471_999~Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Vincent-Lecavalier-Posters.jpg

I actually own that poster. I love that jersey, I use it sometimes in my season mode in NHL 08

Add me to the short list of Tampa Bay 90's alt fans. If I ever see one of those for sale, I'm picking it up.

Also, I'm a fan of the Islanders' Fisherman, and even the uniforms they came with....

12fish-stick-uniform.jpg

While I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the new look, I know I don't hate the new Chargers' uniforms, so I guess that puts me in a minority.

I never understood the hatred for this logo and these jerseys:

DUNHAM.010.JPG

I mean, the color is kinda fugly, but it was unique and I really liked the silver slashes on the sleeves...

Agreed. These were awesome, especially in person on the ice.

p576941reg.jpg

Only real weakness was the logos used, both the Down Syndrome Tiger on the front and fossil logo on the shoulders.

Edit: And the pic you provided is much better showing the colour. Mine is just to show the silver slashes you spoke of.

Totally agreed. I think the Preds have really improved their set with the Edge redesign -- these were soooo much better than original ones. I can't stand colored name plates on white jereys.

I'd like to see them try these again with another logo.

theo27mn.jpg

I used to be the proud owner of one of these. I think I returned it for an Oilers' jersey.

logo1.gif

I can't stand the Jackets' current logo. I miss the lime green and the bug.

p1_kemp.jpg

I don't know what it was with these uniforms, but I loved them. It could've been the whole Thunder Dan thing.

I know a lot of people hate it (and I hate the friggin' team itself) the Titans' main logo, alt logo, and white helmet w/ tapered stripes.

I also really like the 90's Penguins' logo. The gradient uniforms look like ass, but that is one sweet logo.

And I hate the Dallas Mavericks' main logo. It looks like they have a sad unicorn.

Archived