New Marlins Ballpark Renderings

marlinfan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a nice ballpark design.

Seeing all these new ballpark designs ( and they all look great ), I wish the Jays would have something in plain.

But back to topic. It has a nice flow to it, and like Ray said, hopefully it brings more attraction. Cant wait too see them play in the new Ballpark.

4kv29i.jpg

I wonder what unique features this stadium will have (assuming it comes to fruition). Will it have anything like McCovey Cove, the B&O warehouse, the Green Monster, etc. Obviously, they aren't going for that retro look, but that doesn't mean it has to be a big, soulless building.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

I wonder what unique features this stadium will have (assuming it comes to fruition). Will it have anything like McCovey Cove, the B&O warehouse, the Green Monster, etc. Obviously, they aren't going for that retro look, but that doesn't mean it has to be a big, soulless building.

It's going to have a beach and a mechanical Marlin for home runs.

pool.jpg

1997 | 2003

It's freaking ugly. With or without the roof open, it's just plain ugly. It has no feel whatsoever to it. What it reminds me of are all these stale NBA arenas. Instead of building a baseball stadium and making the game the most important thing, they build interactive stadiums and the fans actually don't pay attention to the game. What they need to do is build a stadium and forget about all these so-called fan "extras". If you want to go to an amusement park, then go to an amusement park. When you go to a ballgame, you go to a ballgame. Don't give me this crap about stuff for the kids. Um, when did it become where your kid can't watch the game? This won't help the Marlins at all and I figure they'll have the same amount of fans in the new park (if it gets built) that Pittsburgh does.

It's a nice looking park. I think that some modern parks are great even though I love the classical look. I like the glass beyond the outfield fence, should let in some natural light when the roof is closed.

I hate glass beyond the outfield fence, because like Miller Park in Milwaukee, it creates an enclosed environment even when the roof is open. The best solution would be for retractable walls in the outfield so that when the roof is open, the entire park is really "open".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived