New Duke unis...sigh.

Camden Crazy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I think those look pretty good, even coming from a UNC fan. :P

By the way what is that design there supposed to be?

Gothic architecture

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What's the point?

To move product.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The problem I have with all of these watermarked or whatever jerseys is that the color jersey usually ends up looking pretty sharp, but to me the white jerseys always just look muddy or dirty. White should always look bright white.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Breaking the whites out against Wake tonight and wearing the blues against UNC in March.

FCOKZLAOYQDMBPI.20090222181638.jpg

Interesting. I think we all agree it was better when they wore this:

0222_large.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

At first glance...

Looks like the design is only on the back of the jersey. The front of the jersey and the shorts are design-free.

If they're going to have a design like this it should be on the entire jersey, and the shorts. The way it is done here looks odd.

P.S.: To Dick Vitale, being in the Hooters Hall of Fame isn't something to be proud of... :)

Will these be permanent or are they for a special occasion? I can't believe that a school that is as traditional as Duke would use these for primaries. However, I like them. I just don't know if they're a good fit for Duke.

I don't know if Duke was first, but in 1996, they wore black alternates for the first time. You want to talk tradition? Duke might have actually started the black alternate craze.

Archived