DC United Logo in progress

heernumurr

I don't think so. It looks very nice though, can't wait to see what comes of it.

I think the wings could be simplified a bunch, as in not so many jaggeties. Also, while I kind of like the fact that there's empty space right under the beak, I think there should be a black outline as on the other side of the head, for continuity's sake.

Great start.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I think the fact that it's clearly a bald eagle prevents any possible Nazi association. I agree with chestnutz that the wing tips are too jagged. Also look at where the wings come off the body--that part looks way too thin. But it's a good start.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

It look's good but the thing I have about the wings is that they look like moutains or foothills. I would atribute this logo to a team somewhere in the foothills of Western North Carolina:

Blueridgeparkwaylookingglassrock.jpg

Hmmm.... Except for the whole "being attached to a bird thing" I guess I could sorta see it - If I squint real hard and turn my head back & forth real fast :wacko:

canada.png

It look's good but the thing I have about the wings is that they look like moutains or foothills. I would atribute this logo to a team somewhere in the foothills of Western North Carolina:

Hmmm.... Except for the whole "being attached to a bird thing" I guess I could sorta see it - If I squint real hard and turn my head back & forth real fast :wacko:

No, I can see what Viola is saying. The last 'bump' on the top of the wing is unnatural (and it kind of resembles a rolling mountain).

UPDATE

Went with some of the advice and changed the wing shape. Improvement?

100% yes. I like that very much. I love the way the head is created off the solid color body. Nice work.

Archived