2009 NCAA Football Thread

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami is looknig like ass right now, where's the effort?

It's being spent writing press releases.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Look to the South!!!!!

tik

tik

tik

tik

tik

tik

tik

tik

tika tik tik

tika tika tik tik

tika tika tika tik tik tik

Ladies and gentlemen,

The Pennsylvania State University Marching Blue Band!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, my Nittany Lions have a REAL game tonight...Go State! Beat The Hawkeyes!

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Can someone please let me know where Tim Tebow gets those suits? Dude has some style, for real.

3 pieces. Exposed French cuffs. Handle your business, Superman. Handle your business.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Can someone please let me know where Tim Tebow gets those suits? Dude has some style, for real.

3 pieces. Exposed French cuffs. Handle your business, Superman. Handle your business.

Simple. His family's ministry. They donate to his parents and it is income which he can have without being a violation. Sadly, they are big in the Phillipines because his family do not think that Catholicism is Christian. (Separate point on a separate day)

I hate the Gators since my brother went there, but he is studly.

Bob Tebow Ministry

Buckeyes 23 - Illinois 0. The great Juice Williams hasn't been a factor.

Also, should we really start piling on Miami already? It's not like they're losing to some garbage team. They're getting beat on the road by the #11 team in the country. And this just in...Virginia tech is usually pretty tough on defense.

Oh and Indiana got bent over pretty good by the officials at The Big House.

BB52Big.jpg

Miami is looknig like ass right now, where's the effort?

I can actually say that I called this, go back to the previous page and read it. Miami thought they were as good as their press, and a blocked punt in the first half, and they are exposed. Everyone has been hyping them up and they squeaked by an average Florida State team. Randy Shannon has that look that I've seen from many coaches out there, it's the clueless look and that's his normal look. He always has this look on his face like he expects them to tank it and when they do it's this, "I knew this was coming" look.

I will have to say again from week 1 that Matt Millen is really good on NCAA football.

+1. Dude's a pretty good analyst period. I've been impressed thus far.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wow Tim Tebow got nailed for a sack, on the way down, his head hit his lineman's knee, shooting his head forward. They're showing him on the sidelines and he looks like he has a concussion.

My dad was just saying "Why do they still have him in?" up 31-7 in the third.

EDIT: Hedley beat me to it, but he took a hit off the the lineman's knee

I will have to say again from week 1 that Matt Millen is really good on NCAA football.

+1. Dude's a pretty good analyst period. I've been impressed thus far.

I love Verne and Gary with the Dolby 5.1, but Matt Millen needs to be with Nesler. He is great.

He was a poor NFL GM, but he is now back to the top color guy. He is really good.

So far, Penn State is up 10-0 on Iowa. Not much, but at least it's early.... Uh, make it 10-2.

What I saw from Miami of Florida today really doesn't make or break the season yet. They still have one more game in this opening gauntlet next week at home against an Oklahoma team that may or may not have Sam Bradford under center. If you ask anyone, I highly doubt that Miami would be possibly 3-1 after this stretch. On the other side, you know Virginia Tech was going to go all out here. Big props to the Hokies for stepping their game up.

As for Cal... Well, with USC losing last week in Seattle (BTW, GO HUSKIES! BEAT THE CARDINAL!) and Cal laid a giant egg in Eugene (Also to note: Great to see the old Oregon look before they sold their soul to Nike). Does this mean that if U-Dub can take care of business down in Stanford tonight, does that make the Huskies the best in the Pac-10? Hmmm....

Archived