2009 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

I just had an eyegasm. Patriots vs. Titans...in throwback attire...in the snow...BEST LOOKING GAME EVER.

While I don't exactly share in your latter assessment, I completely concur with the former...eye candy for uniform nuts like us.

This should be an interesting game, though, if for no other reason than the whole damn field is covered in snow. One team is in white helmets with white pants, the other team is white-on white with light blue domes. Visibility issues much??

(And, of course, I'm remembering what happened the last "Snow Bowl" I saw the Patriots play in and win. That was the day most of us learned about this "tuck rule" thing... <_< )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell is Jim Zorn still employed? If it weren't for the Redskins having the easiest schedule by far so far they would be in the 0-6 club.

He'll be gone once the game officially goes final. ;)

Game is over, they lost to KC without any team scoring a TD. Thanks to the NFL tv rules I was forced to watch this game.

Trust me when I tell you, NFL Sunday Ticket is not only the second greatest sports TV programming idea ever, it is well worth the 200 bucks. I just watched the end of the Vikings-Ravens game in a market where I would have been stuck with Cleveland - Pittsburgh.

Yea, its definitely worth it. Especially if you play fantasy football.

Well, the Ravens lose the second straight game they should have won. Too bad Stover signed with the Colts, we really could have used him today. Graham Gano is still available, maybe they make that move this week. At least Michael Oher was able to stop Jared Allen. That was my biggest worry coming into the game. Looks like we made a good first round choice.

I just had an eyegasm. Patriots vs. Titans...in throwback attire...in the snow...BEST LOOKING GAME EVER.

Makes me wish I had a TiVo. Looks phenomenal out there!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Oh man, I'm watching the game now. Those uniforms are freaking BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL!!! (Of course, I like the Oile--err, Titans' sets best out of all the legacy 'fits this year.)

On another note, I'd like to halt the rotational balance of the moon, the stars, this planet, and the other eight in this solar system to announce this stunning development:

The Oakland Raiders have scored a touchdown.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Oh man, I'm watching the game now. Those uniforms are freaking BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL!!! (Of course, I like the Oile--err, Titans' sets best out of all the legacy 'fits this year.)

On another note, I'd like to halt the rotational balance of the moon, the stars, this planet, and the other eight in this solar system to announce this stunning development:

The Oakland Raiders have scored a touchdown.

Well, it was nice knowing everyone. Clearly, the world is about to end.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Wait you don't have a masturbation problem? Only eyegasms? :P

Also can someone else who saw the play explain to me how when the ball came up a chain short for the Steelers on a fourth down play they retained possession. It was like: I.<>...........................................I

6fQjS3M.png

Okay...I'm sorry, but this is BEYOND ridiculous.

Earlier I mentioned the Vikings defense pretty much had a collapse. I can't even call this a collapse on the part of the Titans...because that would imply that the Titans were actually putting forth any kind of effort.

This showing is approaching epic fail territory...if it isn't already there.

38-blank Patriots...with a minute and change to go...in the first half. Four passing TD's by Brady in the second quarter alone.

Okay...I'm sorry, but this is BEYOND ridiculous.

Earlier I mentioned the Vikings defense pretty much had a collapse. I can't even call this a collapse on the part of the Titans...because that would imply that the Titans were actually putting forth any kind of effort.

This showing is approaching epic fail territory...if it isn't already there.

38-blank Patriots...with a minute and change to go...in the first half. Four passing TD's by Brady in the second quarter alone.

Their season's already in epic fail territory. I honestly wouldn't have thought the Titans would be looking at 0-6.

6fQjS3M.png

Tom has now thrown FIVE TD's in one quarter, setting an NFL record (and giving ESPN yet another reason to heap humongous praise upon the man).

45-nothing. At the half. That is just...damn.

'Mommy, make it stop!"

As much as I like a good shellacking, I hope the Patriots come to their senses and pull their starters, as it would be pointless to lose someone to a season ending injury now while pumping stats.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived