Montana State

dgthree

They look nice...a lot better than the Broncos-template they used when they came to Boone!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Does any other college football team that is a "State" just use the States initial on their helmets?

For example, I would puke if Michigan State put a block M on their helmets.

Oregon State - No.

Oklahoma State - No.

Louisiana State - No.

Help me out here.

Everyone loves a roundel.

Does any other college football team that is a "State" just use the States initial on their helmets?

Oregon State - No.

Oklahoma State - No.

Louisiana State - No.

Help me out here.

That IS kinda weird. The only other example I can think of off of the top of my head is Mississippi State - whose new logo is an 'M' with "State" in the ribbon below. Probably doesn't count.

Oregon State - No.

Oklahoma State - No.

Louisiana State - No.

Help me out here.

That IS kinda weird. The only other example I can think of off of the top of my head is Mississippi State - whose new logo is an 'M' with "State" in the ribbon below. Probably doesn't count.

But Michigan State has used just an "S" in the past, and the basketball team uses "State". That's even more generic than the state's first initial.

The Northwestern Louisiana State Demons have an N with a pitchfork, over a silhouette of Louisiana.

Might not exactly fit the criteria, but similar themes going on there.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Oregon State - No.

Oklahoma State - No.

Louisiana State - No.

Help me out here.

Is everyone forgetting Penn State?

Oregon State - No.

Oklahoma State - No.

Louisiana State - No.

Help me out here.

Is everyone forgetting Penn State?

Has Penn State been putting anything on the helmets?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Oregon State - No.

Oklahoma State - No.

Louisiana State - No.

Help me out here.

But Michigan State has used just an "S" in the past, and the basketball team uses "State". That's even more generic than the state's first initial.

The Northwestern Louisiana State Demons have an N with a pitchfork, over a silhouette of Louisiana.

Might not exactly fit the criteria, but similar themes going on there.

I think what he means is this: The "State University" using just the state initial instead of or as well as the "University of" using said initial.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived